大丈夫?- R u okay?

"I'm so cold, but my body feels so warm

"I'm so cold, but my body feels so warm. Am I running a fever?" Azura asked to herself. 

Her body felt horrible. Constantly coughing into the white flower field below her, tinting it red. Her heart throbbed painfully again her chest and her body burned despite her feeling cold. The night has been setting in. She knew they were still desperately looking for her. Of course though, she had always have this weak body that everyone found the need to care for her.
That's not what she wanted however.
"What was I thinking? I..  I can't do anything without help. I can't have silly dreams like Asta and Yuno. I can't help Sister Lily with the laundry. I can't do anything. I'm hopeless." Azura said. For once in her life, she cried. "Why am I so useless? I can't bare to go home to them like this. I've never been this far away from home by myself before. I.. I'm scared." She sorrowfully admitted.

As her coughing eased, she could see the true amount of her blood splattered onto small plain. "Am I going to die?" She asked in a monotone voice. She wasn't pained at the thought.
"Azura!" She heard her name in the distance. 'That's Right.. My mana isn't hard to track down because of it's large capacity.' She thought. She dried her stray tears feeling light headed. 'If I truly am dying. Make it quick. I don't wanna die in their presence.' She thought. The voices were only getting nearer and nearer. "Azura has to be somewhere around here. Her mana is getting stronger. She has to be."  A female voice said.

'Who said that?' Azura thought.
"Hey! I see her!" A loud voice shouted. "Where?!" A male voice shouted. A girl rushed before all of them. "Azura.. She's lost so much blood! Hurry!" The young girl shouted, holding Azura in her arms. "Rekka..?" Azura whispered hoarsely. "Shh. Your throat is burning." She said. "Azura! Don't you do that again, okay?!" Sister Lily scolded with teary eyes. "Yuno, please carry her." Father Orsi asked. 'Yuno came? But he loathes me so.' Azura thought, feeling herself being hoisted in his arms. "Go home. Leave me be." She said trying to act brave. He refused to look or even speak to her and followed the worried group into the village. 
Suddenly she forced herself out of his arms and walked beside him instead. "No! Azura, you can't-" Sister Lily said. "Silence please.. I'll follow you but I won't be carried.

"But you can't even-" Lily was cut off. "Stop it. You always make me sound so weak. Why are you even taking me to seek medical help? There is no cure for my illness and no ease to my pain." Azura said. Asta's gazed darkened as he walked over to her. "Asta. What are you-" He hoisted her in his arms instead. "Let me down this instant, Asta." She commanded. "I get that you hate the feeling of being treated like a child. Trust me, I have felt that your pain but in a different manner. Just know that you should never give up. If i gave up today I would have never gotten my grimoire. You gave up years ago and I failed to realize that. I know what it's like to feel insufficient. 

Just please. Keep fighting to live." He said. "Fight to live?" Her gaze lashed upon him. 'I've never been told those words before. Who would have known that those were the very words my heart wanted to hear? Give up? Yes I have many years ago after his death. Now that I think about it, he told me those same words when I was granted 2 years of living before my inevitable death. He gave me courage and I was able to surpass those years. Maybe his spirit lives on in Asta. Maybe that was why I hated to acknowledge him for so long.'  She thought. "Fine. What doctor is there that could at least lower my fever?" She asked. "That's the spirit." He smiled upon her.

'The more I look at you the more I see him. You really are something aren't you Asta?'

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

"You don't look as pale as you usually do, Azura. You're not coughing up as often as you do." Nash said, applying more medicine in her water. "I'm glad we at least found medicine for her throat. She's talking better than she usually does. See Zu. You are getting better, even if it's just slowly." Rekka said. 
"Yet this grimoire makes no sense. Are the Gods trying to mock me?" Azura asked. "Though I must admit. A one leaf clover? I've never heard of such a grimoire. I mean we all knew you had amazing power but we never knew what it was since you were always too weak to use it." Nash said. "You've never used it before right? Why don't you try it out?" Rekka asked. Azura paused her drinking for a moment before her face frowned deeper as she fell into a trail of thought. 

"Rekka! Don't say such things! Look now you've made her all upset! It's not good for her-" Azura raised her hand to silence the boy. "No one has ever asked to see my magic, always telling me not to use it so much that I don't even know what it is. I wanna try it even if it's only once." Azura said. "Azura.." Rekka muttered. "Zuzu is going to use her magic?! I wanna see! I wanna!" Arlu jumped around. 
"You shouldn't-" Nash tried to reason. "I shall." Azura said, opening her grimoire to the first spell. "Energy storage?" Azura questioned reading the first word, before the book began to glow a dull ray of white. The tips of her finger glowed white. As the glow grew, so did her desire to touch a living entity with it. "Move away. I want to touch with it... but I think it's dangerous." Azura said. She rose to her feet. Doing as she said they stepped away. Trying her best to control it she narrowed herself to touch the plant near by watching it wither away till it was nothing but a shriveled twig.

Feeling a rush through her body that she had never felt before. "Did I steal it's energy? I believe I just stored potential energy into my body and it converted into kinetic energy to move around. Amazing." Azura said. "Potential and kinetic what?" Rekka asked. "Potential energy is just stored energy but kinetic energy deals with the actual movement. So if there is rocks above a cliff they are called potential energy since it can fall, and if it does then it would be converted into kinetic energy." Azura said.

"I just noticed.. Azura you are standing. Like actually standing! You don't look lightheaded too! You look.. Cured." Nash said. "Wait.. That's true!" Rekka commented. Azura looked down into her hands. "Cured? That's not possible. The kinetic energy is only helping with my movement. If I store energy from now on I can use it to move around without help. Though that doesn't mean it will last forever. I am still sick unfortunately but maybe.. maybe I can live normally with the help of my magic." Azura's eye glistened.
Nash and the other children smiled. "I can't wait to tell the others when they return!" Rekka shouted. "Does this mean that Zuzu can play with us?" Arlu asked. "Of course! All she needs is energy from a life force right? She can move around with the help of plants!" Rekka jumped around. "Why don't we play.. now?" Azura asked. "Yeah! Let's go! We can find you some plants to help you move around! Were going to have so much fun!" Rekka pulled her outside. 

"Fun.." Azura slowly smiled. "Hey! Look! She's smiling! I've never seen her smile before!" Rekka shouted. "What? No I'm not." Azura said, although she couldn't hide the hint of a smile on her face. "Yeah right. You have your grimoire right? You'll be fine." Nash laughed running beside her. 
Throughout the time that Asta and Yuno trained and Sister Lily and Father Orsi was at the grimoire tower, they all all the mischief that children could have when adults were not present.

Yet all fun had to eventually end when the two adults came back. "Azura! You can't be out here like this! You know better." Father Orsi said disappointingly. "Oh. Of course." Her smile dropped, leaving to the church. The four children gripped her hands with the exception of Horo who gripped her skirt of her dress. 
"You don't understand father! She used her magic!" Rekka defended. "Even worst! Go into the church before you fall sick again, Azura!" Orsi said. "It's because you took away her magic privileges! If not then she could have discovered this sooner! Why don't you just listen to her for once!" Nash shouted.

"What do you mean?" Sister Lily asked a lot more curious to the children's dispute.

"Azura can move perfectly fine with the use of her own magic!"  They all shouted.

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹