戦い - Battle

"Unlike you, Seke

"Unlike you, Seke. I'm not joining the magic knights just so I can slack off and have some fun. I've got a much bigger goal. I'm going to become the wizard king." Asta proclaimed. 

'Of course you are.' Azura thought.
Of course something as 'phony' as his words would make the others laugh at him. The other battles were impressive to say the least. But next was Yuno's battle. Azura could feel her lips twitch in excitement. 'They're my brothers and I love them. Okay maybe not that much..' Azura smiled to herself. "Now! Begin!" The announcer shouted. The noble chanted some words to activate his magic making Azura silently chuckle.
"Heh. That's an interesting name." Azura muttered. Sure his magic was strong but so was Yuno. Just as he thought he could get Yuno with his magical power, Yuno towered over his magic with wind. It win pressure was so strong that Azura hand to host onto her hat as the broom tried to keep her steady. "Jeez. He's gonna make me cough." She muttered. Yuno did not break a sweat as the noble was sent into the air then crashing down. "Let's go, one leaf. Let's show my girl who her heart rightfully belong to." The noble shouted. "Then don't be mad if your girl runs off with me." Azura joked.

'I'm just kidding.. please don't.'

In the center of the fighting ground, Azura Stood on her broom elegantly with a cocky smirk.

 "Captains. Permission to launch a meteor into his disgusting face. The fact that he was able to land a fiance that pretty is sickening." She asked, turning her face up to the captains. "I'm kidding. I don't listen to rules anymore."  She turned back. "A bit cocky don't you think?" The noble asked. "What can I say? I love control." She looked down. 
"Begin!" The announcer said.
Suddenly a white puffy cloud appeared from the broom Azura was standing on as it disappeared causing Azura to fall. Not before being caught by a body first though. "What in the-" She spoke.
 "Hello there Master." He smiled. "M-master?!" Azura's cheeks flushed. "Who even are you man!?" She shouted. "Oh. I'm your broom." He said. "What?!" She shouted. 
"Please don't yell, oh my god- Just shut the fuck up and fight." He rubbed his brows. 
"Excuse me-" She muttered.

"You are tired. Here stand behind me.. Don't get in my way.." The boy whom claimed to be a broom said. 
The poor masculine girl stood dumbfounded. "I have no idea what's going on anymore.."

"He was able to turn his broom into a cute boy?!" The crowd was astonished, and so was the captains. "Lightening magic: Lightening storm!" He chanted. "Lightening? You see for some reason my body is a bit off electricity. Energy comes in many shapes and forms. I am the epiphany of energy. Since I am more of a electromagnetic radiation type, this will be easy." He muttered, watching the lightening struck the both in a huge blast that covered both him and Azura.. "They didn't even dodge. They're probably done for!" The people said. Soon the clouds cleared up and both Azura and this new male looked confused.

"Oh.. OH! He just attacked us and expects fight back." The boy said. "Oh I see. That was an attack. Sorry, I didn't notice. I am energy, like I stated before. I'm untouchable by you, and so is master." He said.
"I don't even understand what the hell you are saying!" The noble shouted. "Oh? But I thought nobles were highly educated. Maybe your just dull? It's okay though. It happens to the best of us." Azura asked walking on the side of the unnamed boy. "Let me handle this, um.." Azura stopped. "What's your name?" She then asked. "Broom." He said with sparkles in her eyes.
"Broom..?" She asked again.
"Broom." He replied.

She pondered for a moment.
"Nuh uh." She held her chin.
"What do you mean, nuh uh? I already told you. You deny my name?" He asks.
"Lucius." She declared.
"Huh?" He tilted his head.
"I refuse to call you just broom. Your name is Lucius."
"You can't just name me!"

"Well, you look like a Lucius to me." Azura argued only getting a groan in response.
"Are you even serious about this fight?!" The noble shouted, impatiently.
"Very well then. This has been carried on for way too long. Death suits you better!" Lucius glared.
"I sure hope this doesn't count as cheating. How was I supposed to know my broom could transform?" The white haired girl sighed. "Oh to hell with it."  Azura and Lucius both charged after the irked noble. "Sound shock." Azura said, causing the flooring beneath the noble to crack  from the vibrations causing him fall to his knees. "You're lucky if you don't get cataracts and just minor burns!" Lucius shouted, before attacking with high levels of electromagnetic energy.

"We don't wanna kill the poor guy now.." Azura deadpanned, watching the noble yelped in agony. Both of them sat down watching the noble wither in pain on the flooring of the arena.
"Why are you still even dousing him in even more electricity or whatever magic that is?" Azura asked. "For fun." He muttered. "Touche.."
 It was so much that even the captain of the Golden Dawn had to make them stop. "Okay enough, Lucius. Were bound to get in trouble if he does indeed die.." Azura mumbled. 
Lucius stepped back, allowing her to finally see the noble who laid limp on the floor. 

"He breathes." She said, after ensuring he did in fact still have his pulse. "Not for long." Lucius deadpanned. "He won't die idiot!!" She yelled. "I know that!" He shouted back.
Hence the back and forth continued until Azura eventually had the hat knocked off her head in the heated argument.
 The examinees among them all gasped. "He was in fact a she?!" The all shouted. "Hehe.... Busted.. time to move!" She stopped and shivered at the call of her name.

"Azura." Yuno called. 
"Wait? Azura?!" Asta shouted. "Haha... gotta speed!" Azura ran before getting lifted of the ground. "Yuno! Put me down!" She shouted. "But you're sickly! How did you make it all the way out here alone?!" Asta shouted. "We knew we didn't see you in your bed but no one payed it much mind." Yuno said. "Wait, she's sickly?! But how was a sick person manage to do the things she did? Maybe she cheated.. that's the only way. Maybe that broom was a fake and helped her cheat." People began to speculate.

Azura bowed her head in shame before she had a violent coughing fit. 'There it is.. the annoying bickering of nobles about my illness. Of course it'd be them to expose me. No matter how much I look up to you both I'll never have a chance out here on me own.'
"Leave her be. You have silenced her for long enough. She's released herself from the shackles that bind her so tightly. You're pitiful and exactly the type of person I don't like. Come one Azura." Lucius glared, hoisting Azura's exhausted body back into the shade as Azura covered her lips with a blood soaked rag.
"Zu..." Asta muttered. 

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

"Number 99." The announcer asked. 
Azura stepped forward into the middle. "No hand- What?" He shouted. The first two hands was of the Crimson Lions and the Coral peacocks. "Well then I choos- never mind-" Azura sighed, watching two more hands go up. "Coral peacocks, Crimson lions, Black bulls and the Blue Rose knights. The choice is obvious. I'm going for...." She begun. As she tried to speak yet another hand rose. "Okay. This isn't funny anymore" Azura groaned. "Alright. I'll take you on." Jack said. "I suppose I want her as well." Rill said. And lastly, William Vangeance. "This is suffocating. Where do I go? Who do I choose?" Azura questioned. The golden dawn was nice, sure but there was something odd about his smile she did not like. "I don't want to work and I've heard rumors your the worst. I'll just go with that big scary guy over there."

"Yami Sukehiro? Of the Black Bulls? Him?!"

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹