私は女です - I'm a woman

"Hey master? Do you have food? Did you know food can help you with energy? Hey

"Hey master? Do you have food? Did you know food can help you with energy? Hey. You really did overuse your magic." Lucius patted Azura's back. The girl helplessly coughed into a black handkerchief she brought with her. "Seems that it was true." A deep voice interrupted. "Who the hell is there." Lucius shouted. "Relax broom.. It's just me." Yami said. "You'd call me broom?! My name is Lucius!" The tan skin boy...broom, said.
"And here I thought he loath that name.." Azura muttered.
 "Jeez kid. You sure you okay with a transforming broom following you around?" Yami asked. 

"Yeah. She has always been this way, Captain Yami. In fact, she was never supposed to be here at all. She's only just figured out how to walk on her own." Asta told Yami. "Oh please Asta, let me suffer the consequences on my own for once will you?" Azura said. "Anyways. We wasted enough time finding you. Let's go Finral." Yami said, throwing Azura over his shoulders. "I don't have enough energy on fighting you right now." Azura slumped into his grasp. 

As per usual Asta was astonished by the display of magic while Azura stared into the unknown for a while. "Yeah, I'm not sticking around for this. Just call my name and I will show okay? No matter where you are, I will come." Lucius said. "Sure." Azura, replied with a thumbs up not once lifting her head as she embraced being carried like a sack of apples.
So Yami flung Asta into the gate and walked ahead. "You are lucky you have a weak body because I would have shoved you into there like I did with him. This won't always be an excuse so you better suck it up." Yami said sternly. After walking through he set Azura down as she fixed the hat properly on her head.
"Look pretty haunted to me. Sick." Azura said rushing to the door behind Asta. Soon Azura noticed the strong presence of magic and stepped to the side watching as Asta was yeeted into next Tuesday. "Now that wasn't surprising at all, was it?" Azura asked, leaning on the soles of boots and hand to her lips. "This is us. The worst of the worst knights squad. Welcome to the Black Bulls." Yami said. "That's intense fire magic." Azura said as the flames tickled at her face. 

 "I'm not done yet!" Asta yelled. "Oh yes you are." Azura stated as another wave of fire wheezed past her face. There were fighting inside the building. "This is a rather noisy squad." Azura muttered. Asta tried to introduce himself to the squad but to no avail. The place was too loud for anyone to hear him.
"This is the most autistic group of people I've ever seen. I am home." Azura said. "Alright. I've had enough. Quite breaking stuff already!" He shouted in anger, slamming his hand against the brick wall. "I think you've done the most damage here, Captain Yami, but hey at least you caught their attention. " Azura commented, hiding behind the strong built man. The all shouted his name and came rushing over to him blabbering utter nonsense. Azura stepped to the side in a monotone gaze. "Definitely autistic." She commented. The captain laughed at their actions then turned serious making them kneel before him. "An act of fetish?" Azura asked herself. The man introduced Asta who was previously stuck under the big man as a new member.

"Then we have this girl. Her mana is super strong and she even managed to get all hands at the exam. She's called Azura and her weakness is her illness has. She.. where is she?" He asked. "I fear your squad might get me in the middle of their shenanigans." She replied in the furthest corner away from them. "Get your ass over here now." He commanded. "Of course sir." She said not bothered. "Wow? You managed to collect someone as strong as him? I thought he would pick something like the Golden Dawn or something." A woman asked. "Why does he have she/her pronouns or something because you've been treating him like he's a woman." A man with shades asked. "Actually sir, I am a woman." Azura replied. "Ha, Funny joke Azura." He said.
"I really am a woman." She said. "Really? But you're such a cute boy. We won't go easy on you just because you have feminine features, you know." The older woman stated. 
"He might be cute but not as cute as my little sister Marie." A purple haired boy said.
"How little... anyways I am Azura, I am 15 and I am a girl!" She shouted trailing off.

"She is a girl, really. We grew up together." Asta said, yet no one seemed to really believe him so they just left it to be. Shortly after everyone were all introduced Azura blackly stared at them. "Might as well just call them good people since you keep mentioning." Azura muttered to Finral. 
"Well you are allowed to give this runt a workout but not this one over here. She was busy coughing out her lungs a few moments back." Yami said. "Here. I think it's pretty weird that you have different pronouns but we don't judge. Were all failures here. You seem like a nice strong guy even though you're short. Why don't I reward you for that." Vanessa asked, placing the Black Bull's robe over her shoulders. "If you actually believed my gender you wouldn't say that. Also... Who speaks to minors that way!!" Azura said.
"I know you are a girl. The black suit hides your breasts easy but only the blind of eyes will miss it." Vanessa said, fiddling her fingers in front of Azura's chest. "Ah... Captain Yami please keep that girl away..." Azura said somehow maneuvering out of Vanessa's grasp and behind the squad captain. "Vanessa stop it. You're scaring the child." Yami said.

"But I was only teasing her captain." She chuckled. "Why do I always get the women..?" Azura sobbed into Yami's pants. "That's some crazy skill you got there." Yami smirked.
"It's not a skill, it's torture.." Azura sobbed more. 
"You probably gathered a lot of fangirls after then stunt you pulled. I wouldn't be surprised if you gained a lot of love letters and obsessive chicks later on in the years. You'll put Finral to shame if you keep this up." Yami patted her back a little too hard. ".. Please stop doing that Captain Yami.." Azura coughed up more blood. 

"Shit.."

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹ ⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹