希望のしわ - Shrivel of hope

"Azura can move perfectly with the use of her own magic!" They all shouted

"Wait what?!" Father Orsi shouted. "It also seems that her magic made her hair grow longer too!" Horo shouted gleefully. "Yes. Turns out her power has something to do with energy. In fact maybe all in energy! It was so cool yet so dangerous. She took the life force of plants to do it though." Nash said. "Azura.." Sister Lily cupped her lips. "Does this mean you are cured?" The man asked. "That's impossible." Azura replied. "This only grants me to be out for a moment before my body returns to it's normal state. The kinetic energy is draining rapidly. I had to drain the life force from many trees around here to stay out this long. Maybe I should go back inside like you said as even standing drains my energy." Azura said, taking her leave.

"This is miraculous! Azura can be outside like she's always dream to be! I bet she's overjoyed at the fact of being out!" Sister Lily smiled widely. "You're right! The was actually smiling and laughing today so much that I almost mistook her for someone else!" Rekka smiled.
"We should have a feast for not only Yuno and Asta but also for this new found discovery for Azura as well!" Father Orsi shouted. "Yay!" Both Horo and Arlu chanted. 

'Still. There is something on my mind I want to share. During dinner however. They must know.'

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

Very one was astonished by the meal prepared for the three teenaged children. "Well Yuno and Asta are going to the capital after all. Even Azura found a way to live with her illness. So all the reason to celebrate."Father Orsi said.
"It's quite the feast. Father when through all the villages to gather the pop potatoes." Sister Lily said. "Oh Father." Asta looked at the said man with stars in his eyes."Don't look at me like that. It's not just for you. Honestly, I mainly did it for Yuno." He said. "Of course because everything revolves around Yuno." Azura glanced up to the Father with uninterested eyes. "Yes. I mean no! You matter too, Azura." He said. "Of course." Azura replied. Further on, Father Orsi and Asta argued about the exam and trying to get Asta to stay and not take the exams. Well until Sister Lily punched him into next Tuesday. 

"While we are on the topic of the exams I wish to add on to that." Azura spoke up. "Oh you do? Continue then." Father said. "Well... I've decided that I will go too." She said. The entire room became silent. No one dared to speak. "No." Father Orsi said, completely shutting her off. "Oh but I didn't recall saying that I was asking for your permission." She said. 
"Azura. You've only just learned about this energy magic just a few hours ago. You've never once practiced magic and not once went that far away from home. I'm sorry but I forbid you from going." Father Orsi said. "You can't own my life forever. For once I want to be in control. I want to do what I want to do. I don't want to drink disgusting soup or medicine water for all my life! You even refuse me from eating pop potatoes. I am strictly forced on soup, water and medicine. All this food on this table is for us? Oh please! This isn't even made for me to eat! I don't care what you say. I will show you that even a sickly girl like myself can become an all powerful magic knight! Even if it kills me!" She shouted.

"Geez. You're starting to sound like Asta." Nash said. "Even so. Asta has his health and strength to back him up. She has neither. The only thing she has that Asta doesn't is strong magical power. She's sickly for crying out loud! She'll be an open target on the battle field. Listen Azura, I care about you. We care about you. That is the main reason why I can't allow you to go. Please understand." Father Orsi ended. 
"Although I knew you'd say that, I'm still surprised. Please, do carry on with your eating. Don't let my sickly self get you appetites down. I am going to rest." She said.

'If you don't see potential in me , I'll find someone that do. I'll do the one thing Asta told me to do. Never give up." 

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

30 minutes before sunrise. Half an hour before the others woke up. 
'I am old enough to make my own path. I can be on my own now. I won't be coming back any time soon. I love you all but you can't keep me locked away from finding my destiny forever. I already packed all that I need anyway. That stupidly bitter medicine for my throat and my things. But before they get up I need to leave. Asta and Yuno are faster than me by a lot. All the more reasons to hurry. My voice will be heard.' She thought, throwing the hood of her white cloak on her white hair. 

Silently moving through the partially dark skies, Azura navigated her ways through the trees to the capital to avoid the two boys from knowing she left to the capital as well for she knew she would at least need trees to get to her needed destination.
Walking through the thick forest she came across many different animals she had only ever seen in books. Bewildered at her discovery she'd occasionally stop to look at them only to remember the hefty schedule placed on her back, and after the many harsh days the capital was in eyes view. She clutched tightly at the black and white satchel on her shoulders watching the sun rise from behind the said location. 

"Thank God... my long journey I have finally made it. I will live my life as I chose and no one will ever tell me how to live my life ever again." She smiled wiping the stray sweat from beneath her brow. "Amazing. Sunrises are beautiful." She said, only to cough in her black rag. Stray blood gathered on her hands yet she was not fazed. "You are no longer going to hold me back." Azura said, pushing forward. 

Now the real problem was hiding herself completely.
Pausing on a bushy area she began to change out of her normal dress and into something less attention seeking. In a village she passed she managed to snag some clothes she needed by using her illness as an advantage.
'Who knew having this cursed body would be used as an advantage..'

 And I must say I am impressed the people even fell for her trickery. So instead of looking feminine-like she went for a more male-like choice in outfit. Taking the knife from out of her bag she chopped of her now medium length hair till it was a little ways below her chin.

 Taking the knife from out of her bag she chopped of her now medium length hair till it was a little ways below her chin

"Well Royal Knights exam

"Well Royal Knights exam. Here she comes." Azura said before leaving. On her way to face the many challenges of being a knight with a severe illness.
Will she be able to face the harsh reality she has forced upon herself or will she go back to Hage Village begging for them to take her back?

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹