グリモア - Grimoire

"Thank you for carrying her Yuno

"Thank you for carrying her Yuno. She already missed all of her childhood that I can't bear leaving her out on a special occasion like this." The sister smiled fondly. Yuno only nodded as he smiled at her. "Do me the honor and kindly set me down, Yuno." Azura stated. "Now now Azura. You can't stand well on your own. Let Yuno carry you to the front. We wouldn't want you tiring yourself on your special day." The father said.
"What's so special about a grimoire I won't be able to use?" Azura asked blandly. "I- um.. Look, why don't you, Yuno and Asta go into the crowd? I bet you are all excited to get your grimoires aren't you?" He asked. "No." She answered before Yuno took her towards the middle. 

In the corner of her ears she heard a group of people talking about her and her family. Most likely nobles. Not that she would actually stand up to do anything about it however she jut keenly listened. "Oh, and that white haired on in the boy's arms. I heard she can't even walk without coughing up blood. Just pathetic. I can't imagine being blessed with such a curse. Maybe that is why she is parent-less, I mean just look at her fragility. I wouldn't want a freak of a daughter such as herself either!" The pair of boys giggled among each other. Azura's gazed darkened, further dampening her spirits.
'Maybe that is the reason why my parents gave up on me.' She thought. 

Azura flinched as the loud boom of the magic microphone shot through her ears. Most of what he said was utterly uninteresting for Azura however. "And now time to receive your grimoires." He said. Books flew from the bookshelves and into the palms of their new rightful owner, all in different sizes and uniqueness. Honestly. What was so interesting about a book of spells in Azura's eyes. Asta, whom was hoping to receive his very own grimoire desperately asked about his one, while he knelt on the floor expectantly. 
"I thought this much." Azura sighed. "Eh.. um? Try again next year?" The master said, receiving an unholy screech from the young boy. Both of his peers looked over to him as all the other people there started laughing at him. "People are awful." Azura muttered. 

Suddenly two bright glow of books, one of completely golden rays and the other of white rays right before the very pair whom accompanied the magicless boy. "Is that a four leaf clover?" The master asked quite taken a ways back. The four leaf clover fell into Yuno's unoccupied hands effortless Azura in his one hand. "I am going to become the Wizard King." Yuno declared. Just before the hype was over Azura floated out of Yuno's arms who desperately tried to hold her down before she slipped away from him. The girl carefully analyzed to book before her. Her eyes widened in horror.

"This.. this can't be real." She shook.

𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐟 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫?

"What?! How is that possible?! I've never heard of a grimoire like that!" Someone in the crowed shouted. 
"It's gotta be powerful right? I mean look at it. It's radiating so much power I can hardly breathe!" Another answered.
"It's gotta! And to a commoner like her?! Un-freaking-believable!" The other chanted. Over and over again, the people were shook. Azura reached out to the book slowly. As she finally held the book in her hand she began to fall. As she was about to slam straight into the pavement below, Yuno reached out for her and successfully caught her. Feeling the burning sensation in her throat, she quickly reached for her handkerchief and coughed into it as the worst sense of pain washed over her. "Oh no! Is she okay? It's never been this bad before!" Sister Lily rushed over to her along with the other children and father Orsi.

"Imagine. Having all that power and still her body betrays her. She can't even stand straight!" Everyone in the room began laughing at the girl who viciously choked on her blood. "Maybe it would have been best to leave her at home." Sister Lily felt guilty. She had forced the poor girl to join along with them only to have been humiliated by everyone there. 
"Stop laughing! She could be dying yet you find this funny?! Just shut your mouths for once in your life!" Asta yelled, defending the sickly girl. As her coughing eased her anger bubbled. "Enough Asta! I am old enough to handle criticism! I am sick and tired of you all treating me like a pathetic baby just because of my stupid unnamed illness!" She shouted. 
"Just.. Just leave me alone, all of you!" She hoisted herself rushing out the tower ignoring her pain.

"Wait! Azura! You aren't capable to do that! You'll further injure yourself!" Sister Lily shouted, rushing after her. Asta did too but not before turning around to the still faced Yuno. "Yuno. Just you wait. I'm hot on your heels. I'll catch up with you! I am your rival!" He shouted. The people quieted down from their peak of laughter only to burst into another heap of madness. Yuno just walked pass him. "No. I suppose you can at least catch up with Azura before she goes and hurts herself some more? You can catch up to a weak girl, right?" He asks, not even bothering to get an reply.
"How could you just leave her behind at a time like this? She needs someone. I've never once heard her raise her voice like that. Not once in the fourteen years I've known her. She never cried despite how much pain she was in and was always obedient. Don't to at least have a bit of concern?" He shouted. Yuno looked over his shoulder. "No." He coldly said. Asta's head dropped. "I see." He said before running out following after the others.

 ⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

"Come now, Azura. It's time to feed you. The doctor said you won't be able to eat solid food for now so I made some soup for you." Sister Lily said. The white haired girl lacked of color, strength and any source of emotions that a normal child should have. She was lonely in a house of the loudest of people.

That's just how my life has been. I was constantly bedridden. I wasn't allowed to play. I was forced to watch Asta and Yuno play in the sun light. Oh how I yearned to feel that warm summer heat all over my body.

But life is not fair on me. It targeted me and me alone. I had constant hemoptysis. Doctors speculated I had lung cancer but that wasn't the case. I was sick and no one knew the cause of it. Doctors became sick of me and never came back. 

There was no cure for me.
The people caring for me began to think that maybe I might die. I probably will. There is nothing left for me but death. I faced that fact with open arms. I want to die. I am ready. Knowing this they began to shower me in affection so I would at least know love before I died. It became too much and is now the main reason for my suicidal thoughts. When will the rain fall? I've always loved the rain. He showed me the true meaning of living. It's a tragedy that he is no longer with us. Please.. let me join him.
I don't want to go back home. I don't want their pity. Not anymore.

Please...

When will the ,

𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥?

 ⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹