chap 1

_hey buddy...
He rose his head from his food and smiled to his best friend, he came and sat next to him at table and put his food on it.
_mike's band will throw a party tonight...so what u up for it? 
He didnt answer and made his friend to nag at him 
_oh...no no no...dont tell me u gonna sit at home and write those shitty love letters 
_opps I got caught 
_seriously if u dont come tonight i wont send ur letter...
_oh...u will
_no i wont
_i write it and u send it...
As he finished his lunch, he said this and stood up
_im really curious to see how much this lover of urs is pretty...
He remained silent and rose one of his eyebrows 
_i mean he must be so pretty to blind the most handsome boy that every girls dying just to go through his pants

He laughed at his friend words and left without any respond.

It was around 3 p.m and he was free for the rest of the day so he decided to walk home.
_boss u dont want a ride?
_nah...the weather is nice so i walk
_ok then i ride the car slowly and near u...
He rolled his eyes, he knew that he never gonna get rid of his bodyguard, or better to call as his father's spy. He started to walk and let his memories get in control of his mind.  

Flashback*******

He was walking nervously behind the door. He didnt want to hear the doctor words., he doesnt remember a single day that his mom not being ill. He just wanted his mother to be fine.
Doctor came out and smiled at him
_how is she?
_oh...she will be fine soon...
_but it dosnt seem so...
_oh...u have to be strong young man, so she can get well soon...she's ur mother and she definitely put u her priority
_yeah..moms 
Doctor gave him a bright smile and went into another room and left the door ajar. It was his dad's office, he went further and hide to eavesdrop to their conversation. 

_she's not ok...she needs more rest and shouldnt be nerve wrecked at all.
_thanks doctor...I'll take care 
_and seoul's air is not healthy for her...it's polluted and cause her breathing difficulties so she needs leave seoul immediately...take her to country sides...it has a pretty view plus a clean air 
He was so upset to hear this words, turned away and went to his mom room, she was laying on the bed and his little brother was next to her. he went and lied on his mother other side and hugged her. 

He, his brother and his mother moved to a little city by 2 hours distanced from seoul. His dad was the ceo of a famous interior designer group, so he must stay at seoul. 

He stepped in the teacher’s office, schools were opened a week ago. he wasnt so into his new school otherwise his brother was so happy to make new friends. It was a little school which all grades and levels attend unlike his old high school. He was already missed his big, fancy high school and all his friend. He walked his 8 years old brother to his class.

_i see u at cafeteria for lunch
He said and went to his class, he was a lil late, he knocked on the door and opened it slowly.

_oh u must be the new student...come in
Teacher greeted him kindly as he went and stood next to her.
_plz introduce urself...
_im jung yunho...
He didnt said much than that although he saw in students’ eyes that they want more.