chap 13

It was last week of January already, more than two months after police booked the 3 frauds. And the jung company won the trial like a piece of cake with all that evidence.

Just like every year, all the employees were invited to a fancy restaurant to celebrate the new year.

The jung company had reserved a whole fancy restaurant in Gangnam again.

_thank you everyone for ur hard work for another amazing year... I was blessed to work with such a good team and spend a whole year with u all guys... from security and janitors team to heads and members of the board of the directors... also im happy that jung changmin and kim jisoo have joined our team again... they both graduated with excellent results from two good universities in u.s.a... changmin in management and jisoo in lawyer field... so we had enjoyed almost 3 or 4 months working alongside both of them... not to babbel much...some of u look bored already...anyway another year and another mind blowing net profit and its credits goes to our wonderful teamwork... u will have ur compensation this Monday... last Monday of the year...so cheers to our teamwork... and the amazing next year ahead of us...

Yunho finished his speech and raised his glass of champagne, all employees raised their glasses and cheered in joy.

Jae finished his cocktail in one shout and almost banged the glass on the table. He was sat down with other secretaries and employees on another table. He looked around the fancy restaurant, he is a regular customer of it. This restaurant is one of yunho favorite restaurants.

_order chef's special stake... have u ever tried it?

He murmured to Taeyeon who was sitting next to him

_no... never been here...

_i thought yunho had held the new year event here before...

_every year he reserves a fancy restaurant... but its our first time here...

_so u definitely should try the chef's special stake

The text notification made jae to shift his attention from talking to his phone

"come and sit at our table...i want to have my dinner with all my kids... I already ordered chef's special dish for u... hurry up"

The text was from mr. Jung.

Jae raised up his eyes from the phone to his father in law and found him talking to jisoo.

_guys I need to use restroom... don't wait for me...

He said and walked towards the restroom at high speed.

Soon he was finished, he headed to his family but decided to play a drama.

_oh mr. Jung... im so pleased to see u...

Making it real, he first stood by mr. Jung who was sitting at the end of the table.

_sit next to me...

Mr. Jung said and pointed at the chair which was next to himself.

_excuse me... im sitting here...

Yunho nagged

_ok... but play a lil drama with me abeoji

Jae smiled warmly

Mr. Jung rose his back and played along with jae drama.

_plz have a sit with us... we will be happy