chap 6

Thanks everyone for reading this fic, i hope u like it☺️☺️
From now on yunho is fat as he was in the military, bc i believe he was so sexy back then🤩
but the uploaded pictures are his now days and fit body

Time flew.

_tommorow is my first day at work?...
jae said. he was in yumho embrace and they were watching randomly on tv.

_good lu...wait...what?...
first yunho didnt realize and all his attention was on eating chips.

_im an intern for a month...
_tell me thats a joke...
he said, pushing jae away, he sat up, looking at him in disbelief.

_i will leave earlier in the morning...so i just make ur breakfast...

_do u need more money?...

_what!...no...i barely earn on that job...

_so why ure doin this?...

_bc...im bored...

_take a class...go to gym...shopping...travelling...
Yunho said with frown

_come hear big naggy bear...
jae said and sat up then leaned for a kiss, but was pushed away by yunho.

_i don't agree...

_whats ur deal?...its only a job...

_its not only a job...u were home for a long time...u dont know men...they eat u alive out there...and im not around to help...thats what is killing me...

_first of all...i can take care of myself...before u came into my life i was on my own...so technically im fine

_dont forget that im completely against this job idea...but u can try it only for tomorrow… after that u came back home and stay at home… that’s it…
he said, leaving jae there, he went into his office room and banged the door.

Jae was shocked and hurt but decided not to say anything for the moment.

jae woke up, exciting for his new job. he barely slept the night before as he was excited and mad at yunho.

he opened the office door slightly, finding yunho asleep on the couch.
he closed the door and made breakfast.
after he ate, and put yunho breakfast on the table. he changed his clothes, didnt make up and ran toward the door.

"he wasnt even worry if i got this job as a man or woman"
he nagged and closed the door behind.

after some time driving he parked the car next to street. he changed his woman shoes to a pair of sneaker then he got out, took his sport bag and ran toward the toilet in the park.

_this time of morning no one use park toilets...
he said and dashed in ladies.
_oh god...im used to going in ladies...

he closed the stall door and changed his dress to a suit in the bag. he shoved his fake breast and wig in, zipped the bag and ran back to his car.

he parked his fancy car in a parking lot, two blocks away from where he got the job.
he put his bag in the trunk and headed to the new chapter of his life.

_its good i walk everyday from the company to the parking lot and no one realizes i have a car...and this suit...it was a smart thing to buy it...its not from a brand nor is expensive...so looks perfectly normal on an intern who doesnt have a good life in his 30s...

he talked under his breathe til he arrived to the company's entrance.

_boss...we have new secretary...he's still intern...learning things...he only gon bring ur coffee and lunch…he seems a good boy...