chap 8

_jaejong...boss has a meeting...he is going to buy 52% of a guy newly made company...
yeri said.

_so what should i do?...

_what are u talking about?...go and make one of those delicious smoothies that make him to sign the contract...

_ok...

after some mins jae knocked on the door.
_come in...

He opened the door and went in. yunho and a young man were sitting on the sofa and talking.

jae approached then put yunho coffee and his special smoothie for the young man on the coffee table.

_oh my god...mr jung u hadnt told me u have a hot secretary?...
the young man said, staring at jae.

_excuse me?...
yunho said, his laugh faded away and was frown appeared

_u are so sexy to be a secretary...

the young man was flirting right before yunho's eyes and that was the thing bothering yunho over these couple days, watching employees and visitors flirting with jae while he couldnt openly claim his love to everyone.

_tnx...(jae said shyly then turned to yunho) any orders boss...

_maybe ur number?...
young man said.

_can we get back to our work?...NOW
yunho said bothered, and jae dashed out.

after around an hour the door opened and young man and yunho walked out.

_sorry...may i ask ur name?...
young man asked jae and raised his hand to shake.

jae didnt dare to look at yunho as he knew how mad yunho can be.
_im kim jaejoong...

_sexy name...im lee sanyeol...as im gonna work with jung company i guess we're gonna meet more often...

_yes i guess...
jae said, pulled forcefully out his hand from that weird long handshake.

_this is my visit card...call me...
he said taking his card out of his wallet and holding it before jae.

_im sure we already have ur number...
jae tried to reject him politely.

he grabbed a pen of the desk and wrote down something on the back of his card.
_here's my personal number...

_sorry...i think its inappropriate and clearly im older than u...

_oh...ure older...i like it... experienced...
He said and winked.

_i believe ure late...
yunho said, trying to sound cool but jae could hear the anger in his voice.

yunho took his arm, literally pulled him to get him away from the secretary desk and walked him to elevator and almost pushed the young man in then turned back to go to his office.

_u...in my office...
jae walked behind yunho as he ordered.

yunho leaned on his desk and looked at him unhappy. jae stood before him, trying to avoid eye contact.

_is this what u want?...
yunho broke the silence after some awkward mins.

_what u mean?...

_u like it?...
yunho took jae arm and switched their places. now jae was leaning on the desk and yunho was standing before him with his hands on jae slender waist.

_ure acting so weird...

_so u like it...ANSWER ME
yunho said and tightened the grip of his hands on jae waist.

_what u mean?...

_admit it jae...u like it when u feel other men eyes on ur body...
he went closer and whispered in jae left ear, rubbing his clothed dick on jae's and feeling jae body over his blouse.