chap 10

_Jaejoong…boss cant find the folder of the designs for the client…go and help him to find it
Jae nodded and raised on his feet, he walked to the door while a devilish idea ran to his mind. As he heard his lover voice, opened the door and walked toward them.

It was a week or two everything was cool, yunho didn’t annoy jae anymore so jae was getting used to work.

Yunho was talking to the client and didn’t even glanced at jae. Jae slowly walked over the big desk and stood right next to yunho right.

_i cant find the file…do u know where it is saved?

Jae bent a lil, grabbed the mouse and focused on the screen from the outside. From inside, all his mind was circling around a devilish idea.

He rested his left hand on yunho right lap and made Yunho to startle a bit by this sudden action. He positioned himself so the client cant see his hand. Though Yunho pushed his chair only a centimeter away to stop jae from doing this, jae moved a lil to close the distance again either.

As he saw yunho attempt to run away, he decided to pour gas in the fire he has already put up. He started to squeeze his lap and message it, knowing yunho loves it.

_i think its in that folder
Yunho said, trying to act cool and remind jae that hes here to work not sex.

_im not sure
Jae said and moved his hand toward his dick, rubbing on it.

A pleasing shiver ran yunho back, he felt like all the blood in his body running fast toward his dick. He had to do something, either stop this show, or do jae right there.

He faked a cough and stood up hastily.

_excuse me I need to use the washroom…find the file before im back
He said with a light smile and left.

As jae saw this reaction, he smiled for he was the winner, opened the file and left the room.

Around after an hour that the client left and yunho was over with most of his daily work, he called for jae, asking for his lunch. Jae prepared the food on a tray then walked inside the room.

He put the tray on the congress table before turning to call yunho, while recalling the devilish thing he did that morning.

As he turned, he faced yunho who was standing right behind him. Jae was so into his thought that he didn’t notice yunho is approaching.
Yunho took a step and locked him between himself and the table.

_ what were u thinking today?...
He asked with a strict tone while staring through the depth of those lustful eyes.

Jae knew him well; he knew that look. He knew yunho is mad but the truth is he wasn’t regretted at all.

Yunho leaned closer, slamming his hands quite hard on the table and right next to jae, making him bend backward and jump at his place

_answer me…
Yunho said through greeted teeth, knowing exactly how much Jae loves his aggressive side and he will turn on any sec now.

_i was bored…
Jae said calmly, knowing what game has yunho started though he doubted to be the winner himself

Yunho got jae by his arms and turned him quickly. Banging him hard on the table, held his right hand behind and bent over on him with all his weight.

_like to play game…lets play a game…
Yunho raised his back and spanked jae ass hard

Jae felt the pain arising in his ass. He felt a shiver all over his body as he felt yunho hand caressing his ass over to his dick. He moaned in pleasure.