Flyleaf

Names:

Flykit (Past)

Flypaw (Past)

Flyleaf (Current)

Actual gender: Male

Preferred gender: Genderfae

Pronouns: It/Its

Personality: Romantic at times, gentle, sarcastic, often jumpy, and great with kits

Sexuality: Queer

Kin:

Mother: Songwhistle (Deceased)

Father: Wolfear (Deceased)

Sister: Nightwillow (Alive)

Brothers: Quailjump (Alive) and Hollowtooth (Alive)

Mate: Swampgentle (Alive)

Grandfathers: Jayeye (Deceased; Father of Wolfear) and Talonstrike (Deceased; Father of Songwhistle)

Grandmothers: Swoopshine (Deceased; Mother of Songwhistle) and Graythorn (Deceased; Mother of Wolfear)

Nephews: Finchpounce (Alive; Son of Nightwillow), Sunkit (Deceased; Son of Nightwillow)

Niece: Dapplesong (Alive)

Adopted kits:

Vipershine (Alive)

Lakesight (Alive)

Applesnap (Alive)

Clan: PebbleClan (Current)

Backstory: Flyleaf has always been a good cat. When it was a young kit, it would often play family with its littermates. Its parents were always kind to their kits and favored each of them. Flyleaf had always wanted to start a family of its own and, when its mother found that out, started giving advice to her kit about how to be the best parent. It soon became an apprentice, earning the name Flypaw, and having Turtleripple as a mentor. The two cats began to grow a strong connection together. When Flypaw's mother was murdered by a fox, it was devastated. It mourned with its siblings for a long time, its father too. Flypaw's father tried his best to support his kits, doing anything he could to help and protect them. Finally, Flypaw became a warrior, earning the name Flyleaf. It spent most of its time with its family, making sure that each and every one of them was okay. Not long after being a warrior, it started to develop feelings for a tom named Swampgentle. Swampgentle had been with Flyleaf since it was an apprentice. Flyleaf had known that Swampgentle was a distant cat, but refused to give up on them. Flyleaf did anything to impress them, even started taking every patrol with them. Swampgentle thought it was annoying at first, but slowly started to have feelings for Flyleaf. The two soon became mates. When Flyleaf's sister was expecting kits, Flyleaf promised to help its sister in any way it could. But its efforts weren't enough. Nightwillow nearly died from birth and one of the kits died. Flyleaf helped its sister grieve, doing its best to comfort her. Swampgentle and Flyleaf soon adopted 3 rogue kits. Flyleaf had kept Nightwillow's promise and defended its sister's kit from a fox. (More info coming soon)

Art:

Original design ^

Original design ^

(Ignore the eyelashes) Art by @artem11s ^

Sketch page by someone on Discord ^