Nightheart

Name: Nightheart

Past names: Nightkit, Nightpaw

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality: Stubborn, extremely stern, cold, nice to only those close to her, and brutally honest

Sexuality: Straight

Likes: Fighting, spending time with loved ones, patrolling, and taking walks

Dislikes: Disrespectful cats, swimming, those who harm her family, and kits

Backstory: Nightheart was born in TreeClan along with her brother, Juniperkit. They're a strange yet hardworking pair and hardly ever fought with each other. When they became apprentices, Nightpaw was brave and willing to risk her life no matter the cost. Juniperpaw always scolded her for her recklessness. Once they became warriors, most of their Clanmates thought Juniperwing or Nightheart was going to become the next deputy/leader. But when given the offer of being TreeClan's new deputy, Nightheart turned the offer down, saying that she'd much rather stay as a warrior. So Juniperwing was picked instead. Plenty of cats respected Nightheart even if she was a warrior. Nightheart then fell in love with a tom named Sunflame and became pregnant with his kits. Eventually, she gave birth to 3 kits, Mistkit, Thornkit, and Owlkit. Unfortunately, both Mistkit and Thornkit died just 3 moons later to Green cough. Sunflame and Nightheart got into a huge argument and Sunflame ended up getting hit by a monster the next day. Nightheart raised her last kit, Owlkit, by herself. The two had a close connection and Owlkit also had a close connection with Juniperwing. In the end, Owlkit became Owlleaf and the group are thriving in their world.

Other: Yes, I know there's a canon Nightheart, but my Nightheart was made 1-2 years before the canon on. Plus, mines an old woman who hates everything and everyone.

Art:

New temporary design drawn by me

Valentine's Day art drawn by me