Puffin

Name: Puffin

Nicknames: Puff, Puffer, Birdy, Fin

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Personality: Playful, bouncy, sweet, kind, curious, and kind

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Sunbathing, exploring, discovering new things, and swimming

Dislikes: Pickles, bugs, death, blood, and spiders

Backstory: Puffin grew up in a nice little shed with his mother, Yarrow, and his father, Juniper. He had 2 siblings, Sparrow and Blackbird. He had house folk that loved to go fishing and would often go on walks with them. As Puffin and his siblings grew older, they became more independent. Finally, Sparrow told their parents that they wanted to leave the house folk. Yarrow thought it was far too dangerous for them to go alone, but Juniper said that it was their choice. Sparrow, Blackbird, and Puffin all left their home, venturing out into the outside life. They had a hard time adjusting since they were always well fed by the human. They even joined a group that was forming. It was called Splash's Group. Puffin and his siblings stayed there for about a year until the group fell apart after a dog attack. He and his siblings fled the scene. Blackbird decided to become a barn cat, saying that life was much easier there. Sparrow went back to the human place to live the life as a stray. While Puffin was left to try and stop his siblings from leaving him. They soon went their separate ways, leaving Puffin all by himself. He had never been alone before, always seeking comfort from his siblings. But they were gone. He spent a good long 3 months wondering around. He was lost and afraid and hungry. Finally, he laid down and closed his eyes. But just as he did, someone woke him up. He looked up to find a strange cat named Bleu standing over him. He was taken into a group by Víno and Bleu, soon finding a camp. He currently lives there with the other OCs!

Other: He is afraid of losing the people he loves and is sometimes overprotective of his friends

Art:

Original design by hollyhockfang

Chibi drawn by TomTomTwig on TH

Headshot drawn by lethalconclusion on DA