Emerald

Name: Emerald

Nickname: Emmy, Em

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality: Kind, bold, stubborn, risky, brave, and sometimes friendly

Sexuality: Straight (Might be Bisexual)

Likes: Swimming, exploring, teasing people, and the night sky

Dislikes: Fire, blood, death, and being out of water for too long

Backstory: Emerald was always a fighter. Despite only being able to be out of the water for 2 hours, she is still pretty skilled, wether that be fighting on land or in the water. She spent most of her time by herself. She was independent, brave, and relied only on herself. She never really got to know her parents or her siblings, but she didn't care much "Family and friends take up too much space!" Is what she thinks. She is kind though, but only on rare occasions. She spent her life living in a lake and no humans seemed to notice her. Nobody owned the lake and hardly anyone came there unless it was fishing. She enjoyed her time in the lake, but got a bit bored as there was no adventure in her life. She's just the protector of the fish in the lake, nothing important. Suddenly, her lake was destroyed by humans and she was forced to flee. She had trouble staying in water since most of it was just small puddles. She traveled for about a year, not sure what to do. Finally, she found the perfect lake and decided to live there. Little did she know, someone else loved to swim too. A cat named Marea was swimming when Emerald came. She asked if she wanted to join a group, and Emerald said yes.

Other: She's great at fighting and talks to fish

Art:

Original design by thatfluffydove

Headshots drawn by me