12- too weak to know

Mikyeong?

Great. Now who was this?!

Don't tell me it's one of his exes- or even better, his girlfriend and he was cheating on me all the time, you thought- sarcastically, but still with a hint of fear behind it.

You tried to get a glance of the situation, but Hyunjin's height made it impossible. So the only option you had left was to stand and listen.

"Hyunjin", a female voice said smoothly and somehow also quite elegant.

Great. She just said his name and you already didn't like her- although you haven't even seen her before. But if she looked like she was speaking then you'd probably have a problem.

"Long time no see... did you miss me?", she asked.

Excuse me?!

But to your relief, Hyunjin let out a tch-sound and spoke up. "I missed you being away"

Okaaaaay... the heck was going on here? First, your dead best friend made an exclusive appearance and now a mysterious girl- with a smooth voice- stood in the middle of the entry hall and... Hyunjin hated her that much? Damn, who was she?

Mikyeong giggled- a few seconds later you felt Hyunjins hand tightening around you before the woman spoke up again.

"Who are you hiding behind your back, Jin?"

Jin?!  Yep, Hyunjin definitely had some explaining to do as soon as you arrived your room.

"None of your business", he snorted out.

"His wife", Chan- who also seemed to be in the room- answered her.

Right. You nearly forgot about this- this was definitely the first thing Hyunjin could explain you later- directly followed by who Mikyeong was.

Mikyeong started to laugh- elegantly.

Damn... is there anything this woman does that does not sound perfect?!, you thought.

"His wife? Oh god Chan... what did he tell you?! Hyunjin... a wife? Please. I've never seen him interacting with a girl here in any way. She's probably just a stupid toy of his"

The fuck did she say? Does she really think I'd just be a stupid toy or something?! And would live here?!

"I'm not from here and neither am I his 'toy'!", you spoke up yourself and stepped next to Hyunjin.

Well- of course that was not the best idea you had, but hey- you just wanted to defend your pride.

Hyunjin on the other hand seemed to be not amused by your actions at all.... but still pulled you to his side, wrapping his arms around you.

As a result, your action allowed you to finally see Mikyeong- after hearing just her voice and yes... she really looked like the way she was speaking.

She was rather small, but skinny with a surprisingly cute face, which was toned by her short black hairs. But... there was really something special about her eyes. They were as dark as the night and completely mesmerizing- you could easily drown in them.

"You're not from here? Damn, then I would really watch out- I think you really do be looking as weak as you are", she said with a snort.

What the- Who does she think she is?!

Your boyfriend -husband- also seemed to have enough of Mikyeongs behavior, since he started to walk off and just pulled you with him.

"Jeongin, I'll bring her to our room and then come to you shortly after", he said without turnung around.

"Hyunjin", Mikyeong yelled, "you didn't tell me the name of your wife"

Hyunjin stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around to face the black haired girl again.

"That's none of your business. And Mikyeong- if I'll ever see you around her... I will fucking kill you with my bare hands", with that said, he finally walked away from the scene.

He also didn't talk to you- he just pulled you up the stairs which ended into some long ass hallway, expensive paintings on the wall- the wall itself also decorated, expensive red carpets on the floor and chanderliers hanging from the ceiling- very impressive.

After passing a few doors, he stopped and opened one of them, revealing a big bedroom- probably yours... for however long...

To make it short; the bedroom just looked like the rest of the... well, whatever you were in: big, expensive and impressive.

Hyunjin walked inside the room, checking on something, while you couldn't resist the urge to plop yourself in the bed.

A little laugh was heard. "I hope you're comfortable"

"Very", you mumbled, nearly falling asleep.

Hold on! There were a few things you would've to talk to him about- starting of with that whole marriage thing.

"Hyunjin?", you asked and sat up, seeing him leaning against the wall on your opposite, watching you amusingly.

"What is it babe?"

"Oh, I just couldn't remember that I married you"

He smirked evilly, "You sure? Cause I can"

The heck?!

"What are you talking about?!", you asked- confused to say least.

"I was kidding... To be honest I didn't know myself. Felix came up with it and told me that he has signed wedding papers- just in case something would went wrong. And well- turned out his plan worked out perfectly. Means... if you really want to know, you should ask him"

Right. There still was something.

But to be honest... Felix was your smallest problem right now. Starting of with being in a gang house.... Jaemin, and- Mikyeong.

"You should really talk to Felix, you know, I think he fe-"

"Who's Mikyeong?" You couldn't help but interrupt, your curiosity piqued.

"Y/n, please—" Hyunjin began, his discomfort evident.

"You seem to have a problem with her. What did she do?" You pressed on, eager for answers.

"Hey, listen, I—" Hyunjin attempted to explain, but you cut him off.

"Did she hurt someone, or—oh my god, did she kill someone? Why is she still here if she's done such terrible things?" Your questions spilled out in rapid succession.

"Y/n, damn it, shut up!" Hyunjin's voice rose, his frustration evident.

"Just because you're here doesn't mean you have the right to know everything," he continued, his anger mounting.

"Hyunjin, I just—" You attempted to explain, but he interrupted, his tone sharp.

"No, not 'just.' I wanted to keep you out of this because Mikyeong is right. You're weak. I even thought about killing you first. You don't belong here," he declared, his words cutting deep.

Stunned by his outburst, you felt a surge of hurt and anger. You, in fact, knew that he didn't mean it. It was understandable that he wanted to keep you out of it all- he was right after all, you were weak. Nonetheless, it hurt you that he appeared to have no consideration for the situation you were in; life turned upside down with at least a thousand unanswered questions.

So you stormed out of the room, unable to bear his words any longer, slamming the door behind you.

Alone in the hallway, you felt a mix of emotions—hurt, anger, confusion.

And then, unexpectedly, you bumped into Jaemin.

"Y/n? Can we talk?" His words hung in the air, leaving you grappling with a whirlwind of emotions.

Bad timing.