PART- 11 (His Crazy Student)

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

"Excuse me! Miss Gill? I think you forgot, I'm your professor. You can't call me Sidharth directly understand?" Sidharth said sternly but his voice was low so that only she can hear.

"I know. But unfortunately, now we are not in college but in a restaurant. Here you are not my professor or I'm your student. You're a guest in my house. You're like a family to me. You're my Harman uncle's bestfriend. And, I guess you forgot. You asked me to consider you as my friend. And for your kind information, I already considered you as my friend. Umm! As far as I know, friends can call each other by their NAME. So, from now on I'll call you SIDHARTH and you will call me SANA not Miss Sana. I mean outside our college. But in college we will be teacher and student. There you can call me Miss Sana or Gill and I'll call you professor Sidharth. Okay! Sidharth?" Sana explained her logic, and he became shocked.

"Is she crazy? Has she gone mad?" He thought looking at her in disbelief

"I know Sidharth, I'm beautiful. But stop looking at me like that. Atleast, infront of my parents." Sana winked then looked towards her parents

"She is crazy. Definitely crazy." He thought looking opposite direction of her

"Yes! For you. I'm crazy for you Sidharth. Soon you'll see how much crazy." She thought admiring his side profile which is as sexy as his front profile.

Soon a butler came served then a welcome drink, took their order and left. Soon her parents and Sidharth got onto a conversation. By it Sana got bored so thought to use her phone a little and click few more selfies them secretly. And she did what she thought. She started to pretend taking her selfie in a way that his side profile was coming too.

"Sana baby if you want you can take pictures there. They made a beautiful set up. Sidharth sir must be coming in frame spoiling your pictures." Divya suggests knowing she hates if someone's unwanted presence spoil her selfies or pictures.

Her words made Sana frowned and draw Sidharth's attention to Sana. He looked at her then her phone and saw her pouty lips. He grasped noticing the photo that she clicked just now. For him looking back at her and her pouty lips. It made an illusion as if she is kissing his cheeks.

"Delete that." Sidharth order her immediately

"What!? Why would I delete my photos? " Sana asked innocently