PART- 97 (Over The Moon)

SIDHARTH POV

Seven hours later...

"Sidharth,"

My lips curves in a smile just hearing her calling me. I never thought a day would come in my life, when just her calling my name will make me smile like a fool and give me immense peace in my heart. I guess, it's my desperation for her.

I won't feel ashamed to admit that I am desperate for her. Which is pretty much obvious I guess.

I have yearned for her for so long. Over a year and a half. She woke up from her coma, after two more weeks of our anniversary plus engagement. I had been begging her to wake up from that day, desperately begging her.

To be honest, I still can't believe my wait for her has finally come to an end. I still can't believe she is awake. I still can't believe she is talking to me. I still can't believe she is smiling at me. I still can't believe she is breathing without an oxygen mask on her face. When it's already seven hours since she woke up.

Seven-fucking-hours

These seven hours are the best seven hours of my life. I meant it. After all, I finally got my princess, my happiness and my peace everything back. Everything is back to normal. If not then, soon it will be.

I am over the moon right now.

"Venus is so fucking cute and beautiful." Sana gushes over our cute little white Turkish Angora cat.

I call her Kitten. It's a gift from Dad. He sent it to me today in the morning. His only motive behind it was to make smile and happy. It worked. She made me smile and happy. I played with her for hours before Sana woke up around 12 in the noon.

"I just want to eat her." She goan witnessing her cuteness.

Kitten, means Venus named by Sana is now walking around our bed on her tiny pink feet moving her furry tail lazily. Her beautiful blue eyes are fixed on us.

She is a beautiful cat. That's why Sana named her Venus. Venus is the name of the Roman goddess of beauty and love.

"Baby give her to me," She whines making cute faces.

I couldn't help but smile admiring her expression. I swear to God, something happened to me. From the time she woke up I am constantly smiling like a fool and staring at her. She doesn't mind it anyways.

I quickly get up from bed and grab Venus in my hands caressing her furry body. This little bundle-of-joy is so fucking soft and cute I feel like playing with her all the time. But, I know Sana won't like it. The possessive fiancée I have.

We still haven't talked about our engagement thing. How it happened and everything. But I know she knows. I have seen her admiring her ring and playing with it too.

"Here you go, Mama." My words makes her gasps in surprise.

"Ma.. Mama?" She asks me with her doe eyes, which is already moist with tears.

"Yes. You're her Mama. Because, I am her Dada. Do you have any problem to be her mother?" I ask, knowing well that she doesn't have any problem. I can see love and admiration in her wet eyes for our Venus already.

"Absolutely not." She says in a heartbeat taking Venus from my hand carefully. "Mama loves you Venus." She cooed hugging her lightly not to hurt her.

I smile admiring them, and go back to my place to sit and admire them more.

I'd missed her. I can't express in words how much I missed her and everything she does. Even small things she does, like pouting.

God! I want to kiss that pouty lips of her.