PART- 35 (His Warth)

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

"So? How's things going on?" Tina asked narrowing her eyes making V

"Don't start with it Tina. I would say, better move on in life Sana. He is not the last man in the world. There's so many handsome, young and good looking guy for you. Forget him. He is your fucking uncle's bestfriend." Mehek said making faces in end.

"Don't make that face. I found them hot together." Tina said in their defence.

"Looks doesn't matter. What matter more is how is he? As a person? How much he loves you and care for you? I doubt he do." Mehek smriks.

"Oh please!" Tina chided.

"Truth is bitter. If he would've done that. He would've accepted her by now. But.. reality is different. He don't love her. Don't care for her. Honestly, I'm happy he don't." Mehek said in pleased tone.

"You're sick!" Tina said in disbelief

"I'm just acting normal. You guys have gone mad. Stop normalizing this thing. The forbidden love and relationship. It's not a good thing. Honestly! Stop pushing her into a wrong relationship which have no future. At all. They have 15 years age gap. Do you think it's joke? No. He is hardly 10-12 years younger than her mother. It's so not right, Tina." Mehek lectured.

"I can't believe you. You're my friend!" Tina chided.

"And you Sana, stay away from him. The way you're now. Hundreds feet away." Mehek lectured her.

Sana kept quiet, controlling her anger on Mehek. Because if she opens her mouth now she will say something worst that Mehek can't handel and may be she will regret later. As Mehek is talking being the logical and practical girl that she is.

"Are you listening to me Sana?" Mehek asked again

Without replying to her, she left her classroom with a upset mood to find her solace, her happiness, her love, Sidharth. She badly need him now just to be with him in his protective arms and peacefully chest. Her mood really got sour hearing Mehek's words for them. She was somewhere happy that Sidharth specially aske her not to reveal about their relationship to her friends, who always criticise them, their love and their relationship.

"That was rude Mehek. She loves him. Atleast, respect her feelings and love. Would you like it if she said the same about you and Ruda? I'm sure no." Tina lectured.