PART- 25 (Broken Hearts)

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

Sana felt rejected by him and he knows it well. Her moist eyes and face filled with pain, said it all to him. He felt immense pain in heart but he had to push her away from him for her own good.

Every relationship have some boundaries. He or she, they just can't cross it. He is her professor. She is his student. Plus she is his best friend Harman's niece. Harman is like a big brother to him. He can't cheat Harman by breaking his trust on him. By fucking around his niece behind his back. Moreover, she is 15 years younger than him. Too much things that are against their love and their relationship. There is no way they can be together in this lifetime.

He have to stop her now, and he have to break her innocent heart too. For her own good. Even if it gives him unbearable pain in his heart and also her. He have to do it. He hopes, she will move on in life soon. After all, she is just a kid. Only 21. She will forget him soon and will find someone else of her age. But little did he knows, it won't happen. And he knows, he will always love her. He can't love anyone else apart from her anymore. He knows it well by now.

"What the fuck were you doing? Huh? I'm your God damn professor Sana. I'm your Harman uncle's best friend. Did you forgot? God damn it." Sidharth roared at her angrily controlling his own pain seeing her sobbing silently.

"I know every God damn thing Sidharth. But I still love you. Yes! You heard me right. I love you Sidharth Shukla. I do love you. I have fucking fallen in love with you. Hard. Deeply. Madly. Passionately. Crazily. I'm in love with you Sidharth. I love you." She finally confessed her love leaving him in deep shock and speechless.

"She really loves me." He thought looking at her face in shock. He can't believe his love, loves him back. But fuck their destiny. He have to break her heart and reject her and her love today. He have to do it for her.

"T-This is wrong Sana. You're in wrong direction. I never thought you will be this stupid. What got into you? Hmm? You're my student. I'm your professor. You're my best friend's niece. Did you forgot?" He asked shouting at her.

"I wish, I could. But unfortunately I haven't. I know every God damn thing. But I still love you. I still fall in love with you. We can't control our heart right? So I couldn't. It just happened. And now I'm here infront of you confessing my love for you." She said

"Just leave from here. Now." He shouted, hiding his own pain for breaking her innocent heart.

"No! Tell me Sidharth, you love me. I won't feel disgust or judge you for anything. Just tell me the truth. Please. We will be happy together. I promise, I'll love you a lot. Just give me a little in return. I'll be forever loyal to you, I promise. Just accept your feelings to me. And accept me. Please." She begged him holding his hands, crying.