PART- 59 (Accident Happens)

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

SANA POV

"This is irritating." I can't see her anymore. It's irking me right now.

She is still looking at him from afar, but Sidharth has no idea about it. He is busy talking and walking with other professors. Mostly professor Harsh.

I don't understand why she is here? When all the other professors are male? I'm not getting this at all. I'm so done with her right now. Moreover, she wasn't like this before. Last day she was nowhere near him. I don't know what happened in one day that she started liking him.

"Fucking bitch."

"Sana, now she is going to him." Tina says from the side.

"I can see. I'm not blind." That bitch is really after my man. Sidharth is ignoring her but she. She is on another mission. Mission called: Let's get killed by Sana Gill.

"Bloody whore."

"Can you please relax?" Mehek asks, huffing.

"No. I can't take this anymore." I chided. "She is into my boyfriend. Not yours."

"I know. But?" She tries to argue. I will give her a taste of what I'm feeling.

"Will you be okay if she was into Rudra? Was running after him like this? But you couldn't do anything but see. Because you both are in a secret relationship? Huh?" I ask.

She is quiet.

"So, don't open your mouth." I can't take this shit anymore. "She is dying today."

"Don't do anything stupid. Please." Both begs

"I can't promise. Better ask her to stay in her lane, or else she is dying. For real." I'm deadpan serious.

"Oh God." Both gasps.

I look back at them again. She is talking and laughing with everyone. Sidharth is quite. He is mending his business which is walking not gossiping like women do.

"I want to know what's so funny they're talking about?" I'm gonna smash her face with a big stone, to stop her nonstop laugh.

"Sana babe. Relax. Please sweetie." Tina cooed me as if I'm a baby.

"Tina! I'm not a baby that you're cooing me here." I can't believe her.

"But you are acting like a baby. A crazy one." Mehek says.

"You know what. I'm gonna walk fast to catch up with them." I starts walking fast ignoring my friends yelling and shouting my name.

Their yelling makes everyone look back at me. Even Sidharth. He looked concerned. He says something to others and starts walking back to me. A smile comes on my face automatically seeing him concern for me.

"Keep walking everyone." He says to all.

But no one moves. Fucking assholes.

"Please. Move forward. We will catch up with you all." This time they continue walking apart from Mili-pili.

"Are you sure professor Sidharth?" She asks in her extra sugary voice.

"Yes. You go ahead." He says firmly. Little pissed by her.

"Okay." She finally starts going with others.

"What a bitch." I can't hold back anymore.

"Come with me." He grabs my arm and pulls me in a side, behind some big trees. People can't see us.