Chapter 22: The Wedding Guests

"Bishop is here."

Those three words alone sent a chill down Raphael's spine. His mind grew frantic and scattered with worry, questioning as to why that dishonorable Utrom even thought about coming to his wedding. Everything was going perfectly until now. Raphael did have a few worries about any possible negative outcome to accrue during his big day, but he never thought that Bishop would show his face.

"Was he here for one final attempt to break Mona and I apart?" Raph thought to himself as he made his way downstairs and out onto the back porch of the farmhouse. His blood boiled from the very thought as he spotted the Utrom outside.

Raph was accompanied by his two brothers, Donnie and Mikey, and it seemed Bishop didn't come alone. Behind him, were the rest of the Utrom Council, all dressed up in fancy attire for the wedding. Although they were invited, you can be certain Bishop was not.

Raph looks on at the one uninvited Utrom, remembering their fight from over a year ago. Raph took a risk on his life and fought Bishop all for the goals he now has achieved. There was a cost however. Raphael carefully lifted up his left hand, going to his upper right arm. His fingers felt the scar through the fabric of his suit, the scar that was left behind from Bishop's blaster when he shot at him during their fight. Raphael can still remember the pain he felt, not just from the blaster, but hearing Mona Lisa scream in agony from the sight of him hurt as he fought for her. He didn't want her to see that. Though Mona was later able to heal Raph, the marking of his fight with the Utrom that tried to break them apart now remains forever on his skin.

Donnie looked over to his brother, seeing him touch his scar. He could see his brother's body begin to shake. Donnie then gently places his hand on Raph's shoulder. Raph looks at Donnie and gives him a reassuring smile. On his right side, Raph feels comfort from Mikey, nodding at him with hope and encouragement for his big brother.

They know he can do it. He's done it before, he can do it again. The scar on Raph's body was worth it for the life he will soon have with Mona, and if Bishop wishes to try one last time to take that away from him, then Raph is willing to fight again for her.

And this time his brothers will be there to back him up if needed.

Taking a deep breath, Raph fixes his tie, rolls his shoulder back, and steps off the back porch, to approach his uninvited guest.

"Bishop," Raph glares as he and the Utrom come face to face for the first time in a year.

"Raphael." He glares back.

"Why the hell are you here?

"My apologies, Raphael," the Utrom Queen said, stepping in between the two men to prevent another fight. Her royal highness was dressed in a lovely blue jumpsuit with a v neckline and a floor length cape, along with shining silver dangling earrings. Presenting herself as a professional and elegant Queen, she continued, "I brought him with me."

"Why? Hasn't he caused enough problems?" Raph growled.

"I thought I made it specifically clear that Bishop was not to attend this ceremony." Donnie adds, furious.

"We understand, Knight, but we have good reason as to why we brought him here!" Rook quickly explains, jumping next to the Utrom Queen. She was dressed in a flowing light blue dress that fell down to her knees, with a one shoulder sleeve down her right arm.

"We still need to keep an eye on him, but we also didn't want to miss your wedding so we thought-"

"That's no excuse!" Donnie says, stopping Rook from finishing her explanation.

"I don't want him here," Raph says sternly, "So either he goes or you all do!"

"Wait, Monsieur Raphael!" Pawn said quickly. The final member of the Utrom council only wore a single blue bow tie tied around the neck of his exposed robotic body.