Info

SNAKE EYESDanganronpa V3 Rantaro Amami x Reader

SNAKE EYES
Danganronpa V3
Rantaro Amami x Reader

Summary

Waking up in a strange place Rantaro is confronted with a dangerous game along with his new classmates. One of them Is strangely familiar. Y/n L/n the ultimate toxicologist....why was he so familiar?

Warnings
Gore, sexual content, vulgar language, despair, normal Danganronpa stuff I guess.

Some more info ⬇️

This is the second Danganronpa book I'm writing. The Y/n in this is the same as the one in the first book but you do not have to have read the first book to read this one. In fact, I hope you don't read that one it sucks :) but there will be references to all the danganronpa games!

Rantaro is the overall main love interest. Unlike the first book, I'm going to try and balance the romance plot and the main plot equally.

If I mess up or just change something on the timeline I apologize. It gets confusing sometimes. Also this book will have different deaths and different survivors!

This is a male reader insert so I will be using he/him pronouns.

There are some things about Y/n that I will control such as personality and features that have to do with the personality.

If anyone wants to make fanart or anything based on this please send it to me I wanna see it☺️. And make sure to give me credit. You can send it to i_luv_Sterling on Twitter.

Might be slow updates, sorry 😩.

Also, I put a lot of references to other stuff in this book so if you get them, congratulations 🎉👍

Idk what to call these

Y/n = your name

L/n = your last name

F/c = favorite color

H/c = hair color

E/c = eye color

———

You don't have to read this it's just me rambling about this book and the first one.

Okay, so a lot of people actually liked my first dnr book but when I look back at it I HATE it. It is legit so bad. There were so many things I had planned but didn't put in for the Y/n character bc I got so absorbed into the plot. In this book hopefully, I'll do the Y/n character some justice.

Also, I was unaware that the Ultimate Toxicologist title was such an original idea. I had never seen anyone use that title but I didn't think it was a rare thing. Someone even asked if they could use that title and I was insanely surprised. I hold zero claim over that talent and welcome anyone to use it for whatever!

I have to say V3 was my least favorite game of the series even despair girls was ahead of it. Don't get me wrong, I love all the games but V3 was the last on my list. That's why I was hesitant to write this book. But my friend gave me some ideas for it and ultimately convinced me to do it. By far my favorite game was Dnr2, I loved the characters, and I loved the location. I also thought the plot line was great and the ending was so uplifting and sad. It was just a masterpiece. And this is a really unpopular opinion but my favorite protagonists were Komaru and Toko. I just love them so much.

Last I chose Rantaro as a love interest because he is such an interesting character and bc I felt so bad for him when he died. So obviously he's gonna live in this story and I hope I write him well.

Anyways if you read all of that, thank you and I'd like to hear your thoughts. That said, please enjoy the book!

———