Chatper 2 (pt2)

———
Chapter Two Part Two
A Thin Line Separates Heaven and Hell.
———

Third Person

Knock knock knock...

Knock knock...

Bang!

...

Bang! Bang! Bang!

BANG!

"Okay!" Y/n angrily got up from his bed marching to the door. He slammed it open looking at the annoying culprits. Kokichi, Miu, Tenko, and Rantaro. "What is so damn important?!"

"Degenerate male! You didn't have the decency to put on a shirt before answering the door?!" Tenko scolded him. "You disgusting pervert!"

"I like it..." Miu smirked.

"He just woke up give him a break," Rantaro told the two.

Kokichi giggled. "Everyone is supposed to be meeting in the dining hall, there's something important going on."

"Look, there's another motive." Rantaro took out a device similar to a monopod. "We were given motive videos but we all got the wrong ones."

"Oh." Y/n nodded understanding the situation. "I'll meet you guys there, promise."

"We all have to go now!" Kokichi pouted.

"Looks like you'll have to go without a shirt!" Miu laughed.

"Yeah, we'll meet you there." Rantaro nodded closing the door for Y/n.

"Ugh, he better be quick....what a pervert." Tenko breathed out as the group began walking to the dining hall. Rantaro stayed towards the back listening to their conversation.

Arriving at the dining hall everyone was pretty much there. A minute later Y/n, fully clothed, slipped in quietly not wanting to get blamed for being late. "What's going on?" He whispered to Rantaro.

"They're arguing about whether we should see our own motive videos," Rantaro whispered back. "I got Gonta's, couldn't under any of it. Apparently, the guy was raised by wolves."

Y/n chuckled before thinking to himself. "That's kinda sad actually..."

"If we see our own videos it might give us motive to do something rash," Kaede told everyone. "Trust me I want to know what's on mine...but it's for the best."

"That's why I want to see mine," Ryoma stated. "I do not plan to live long. If one of you kills me that's fine."

"Do you not hear yourself, man?" Kaito asked. "You might not care to live but the rest of us do."

"To prevent another murder attempt we should not share the motives," Kebo stated as a matter of fact.

"I agree, we can let any more degenerate males take up all the attention!" Tenko glared at Y/n.

He touched his forehead which was still bandaged. "Is she for real?" Rantaro just chuckled at him.

The group decided not to give each other the right motives. One by one they all left the dining hall, each of them asking something of Kirumi before they left. Rantaro was starting to feel bad for the ultimate maid.