1 - Differences

"Im back" She said as she placed her bag on the floor , calmly yet quickly removing her shoes as she predicted what's bout to happen next.

"SISTER" "Y/N" the two kids said in unison as they ran towards Y/N and hugged her.

"Guys I have to freshen up first!" "We missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" The younger girl said not letting go of her sister's neck.

This is my safe place , my hideout from the rest of the world.

She smiled as she thought to herself , as soon as she managed to get out of the kids' grasp , she placed her two hands on each of their shoulder.

"How was school Luca? You're in high school now- aaah how time flies " She said trying to sound old.

"You're older than us , but you're our sister not our granny by the way. Also school was great! I already did great on maths i don't think I'll be needing a tutor , so don't worry about me okay?"

Don't cry

"Aw man I wish I could say that, I sucked at maths back then "

"You still suck!"

Don't cry

"Cmon don't say that infront of our lil one"

She said as she patted both of their heads. "How about you Lu? How was first day of middle school?"  The younger girl smiled widely. "It was great! I made so many friends! And the lunch sister made me was so pretty! Everyone was so shocked!" "Oh yes lunch today was great Y/N!"
Don't cry
"Oh hehe that's great! I'll make it more often then" she said with a smile
"Don't push yourself too hard! How was college? Everything's good just like before right?"

Dont cry

"Oh yes ! I made a lot of friends they all seemed so nice!"

"That's great! We will all do good in school and become successful , okay?"

Don't cry

She patted both of them and quickly went upstairs to her room. She locked the doors , leaned on them and took a deep breath. She fell down as she exhaled. She started wiping the tears that were coming out of her eyes nonstop .

Why is it that no matter how much I wipe them , they won't stop?

She hurriedly went to the bathroom to freshen up and came down quickly to make food for her and the kids.

"Aaah I'm out of stuffs " she said to herself while checking the fridge . She looked at the younger ones who were watching the TV . "Guys what do you wanna eat today?" "Omu-rice!" "Pudding!"  She checked the fridge if there are ingredients for it and she mentally slapped herself when she found 0 eggs. She sighed before going upstairs to change.

No matter how much she was struggling , she always managed to look decent infront of others. She changed into a black jean and a tank top , and to cover herself from the cold , she wore a long creme cardigan that was a little too big for her. She brushed her hair and left it to one side of her neck , leaving the other side exposed. She applied some perfume just Incase she smelled bad.

So much for wanting to look good to the society , hm.

"Guys I'll go do grocery shopping okay? Luca take care of Luna , Luna take care of Luca okay? I'll be back really quick."