5 - Partners

The walk to Ayaka's house was pretty.. interesting. The girls noticed how awkward it is. And considering how it could seem rude to talk about a topic the other three does not know of , they stayed shut. Often sharing glances trying not to laugh. And the guys- ah but the guys didn't seem to mind tho. Though Kazuha and Scaramouche stayed shut, the one in the middle, Heizou made sure to keep the circle noisy. Often making unfunny jokes and laughing at themselves, He seemed to take quite a liking to Ayaka and Y/N as they laughed at his jokes. "The reason why I've been not coming to class regularly is because these two are always so clingy to me, but now I guess classes will be more fun with you guys" He said with enthusiasm earning a chuckle from Ayaka and Y/N though they knew it was more of Heizou clinging into the other two. He recieved death glares from the guys next to him.

"Say Aya , N/N, my jokes are funny right?" As if a gun is being pointed to the both of them, they nodded. "See! I knew it I was funny why does nobody wants me." He was about to say something else when "HAHAHA YES OUR DEAREST POOR LONELY HEIZOU" He felt Kazuha's arms around his neck, hugging it, more of a painful headlock. "N/N? Since when were you close enough to call her that, He-iz-ou" He whispered to him with a deadly smile on his face, making the poor boy almost pee on his pants. That was when he felt another lock on his neck. "Kuni-" "Aya? You sure is funny sometimes, Heizou." He whispered as his grip became tighter, with his terrifying angel smile.

At that moment, he knew he was done for.

They were sitting on the living room of the big mansion, All with their books out, getting ready to study. They had maids occasionally coming towards them offering snacks which they all gladly took except for Scaramouche and Ayaka. Y/N , since it was her first time on such a house , she was astonished. Though the others looked like they have seen enough of this.

Almost an hour or so passed. The plan was to make Ayaka and Scaramouche closer. It was working, however. "Wait how about this one? Can you show me please? I never get it" Ayaka said in a pleading tone. "Hm? Ah that, it's easy let me show you." The indigo haired said as he wrote it down on her book , swiftly and elegantly. It's almost as if he's an AI, so perfect. Y/N , Kazuha and Heizou looked at the two dumbfounded. The plan was to make Scaramouche act dumb and make Ayaka teach him. However it's working though it's the other way around. They looked at each other, and Kazuha and Y/N nodded in approval of the crime Heizou is gonna commit any moment now. He took a deep breath before spilling a glass of cold drink into Kazuha's clothes , "accidentally". "Oh no , I'm so sorry , it slipped 😞." He said and bowed apologetically. Y/N gasped dramatically. "Oh no , Kazuha I'll help you clean up" "Thank you Y/N " "Oh since I'm the one who spilled it on you , I'll help you too" The three of them stood up , bowed and ran off.

...

"Umm.. that was the exit.." Ayaka said and sighed , before turning her attention to Saramouche who looks so done right now. "I'm sorry about them" He said apologetically. "No no . It's alright I could say the same about Y/N" she chuckled. "She's happier now." She smiled and looked down which caught his attention. Normally from up this close , you would want to admire the person next to you if you love them so much. However..

He did not even glance at her.

"Man I'm so glad we left , those two are aliens I swear to god." Heizou said stretching his arms, three of them outside the mansion , slowly walking to the nearest convenience store. It was pretty sunny outside, so it'll be more comfortable  to take a  shelter rather than stay out. Y/N took out her phone and checked the time. "2:43 Pm" I have two hours left to pick Luna and Luca. She thought to herself.