7 - Spring

"Hehe Y/N, stop it tickles" 

He said with a chuckle, closing his eyes.

"Y-Y/N- wait- not there!"

He frowned, holding her arms, preventing her from kissing his neck. He giggled before bringing his blanket closer, turning to his left completely to face her.

"Y/N you're so cuteee"

He giggled before opening his eyes, almost falling off the bed. He placed a hand on his chest, his eyes widened at the sight of a certain maroon haired man laying on his bed.

"HEIZOU? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?"

He said getting up off the floor, hitting the other guy with his pillow making him let out an annoyed groan.

"You're the one who pulled me into your bed, saying 'y/N sToP kiSsiNg mE thErE nGh' man no one would think you're such a down bad bottom."

He said with a shit eating smirk plastered on his face, his palm supporting the side of his head as his elbow rested on the pillow. Kazuha looked at him with wide eyes, in disbelief before hitting him with his pillow again.

"Why did it have to be you-"

He whined then sighed , disappointed it was not Y/N before getting up to freshen up.

"Anyway what are you doing here?"

He walked towards his bathroom with his head hung low, sleepy and disappointed as he took out his toothbrush which was neatly kept on one of the cabinets.

"Hm, nothing I was kicked out of the house"

He said changing his position while still lying on the bed. Kazuha stopped his movements before slowly turning his face towards the maroon airhead with a glare.

"And cause of that you decided to ruin my  drea- I mean sleep?"

"Who wanna dream about Y/N when you can dream of me tho"

He said with a wink making the other guy gag.

"I can see why nobody wants you home."

He said continuing to brush his teeth.

"Hey, don't say that I have a traumatic pa-"
"Stop making fun of  people with traumas"

His words were muffled as he was brushing his teeth. However it was understandable. He spit out in the sink, washed his mouth and face before talking again. Taking his clothes off before taking a shower.

"So? Why did you get kicked out this time?"

He asked patting his face with a towel, walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hm? Nothing. Sara bought a mad hot friend home. I though of  shooting my shot. I could have finally got a girlfriend if it weren't for her being the mom of two. I called her kids ugly." 

Kazuha scoffed taking off his shirt. "You really have something for hot moms don't you?"

He took off his shirt , changing into a white T-shirt, black uniform pant and a red varsity jacket on top.

"Don't worry, I'll still always love your mom more"

He said with a grin which made the blonde glare at him.

"I'll kill you if you touch beidou." He said drying his hair , later tying it into a low pony.

"Talking about her, when will she be back?" 
He sat up on the bed, anticipated.