6 - A Florist , A Cashier , And An Old Lady.

A loud yawn was heard across the empty road as the two girls walked together. It was after class today and they were heading back home. Since the others that are Heizou, Scaramouche and Kazuha had a soccer match with their other friends whom the girls were not familiar with. They decided to cancel today's study plan due to the valid reasoning. Y/N was slightly scared cause their exams were just around the corner. Just the thought of bad grades, retests , getting called to the principal office or possibly getting kicked out of the prestigious college made her shiver .

Upon hearing silence , Ayaka looked at the brunette who seem to have been in lost thoughts. "You okay?" She said with a worried expression, making the brunette immediately turn to her. "I'm fine! just..worried about exams being around the corner and stuff." Ayaka gave her a reassuring smile saying "it will be all okay" in which she returned it. "Do you have anything in particular to do today?" Y/N nodded. "I've got work. Why?" Ayaka had a disappointed look plastered on her face before saying. "Nothing , I was free today so I thought maybe we could spend some time together." Y/N thought to herself for a while before speaking again. "Well how about this? If you'll be free tomorrow you can come over at mine, or we can go somewhere else!" She said with enthusiasm. Ayaka nodded and gave a genuine smile. They kept talking while walking towards their respective houses. Ayaka was about to say something when she saw something. Noticing how her ranting stopped, Y/N diverted her eyes to where the other girl was looking at. A poster.

"It's a festival poster" Ayaka said before leaning closer to take a good look at it with a frown. "Ehhh? But we are nowhere near festival seasons right? It's barely spring!" She said again before she shook her head , turning it to Y/N with a smile. "Festivals will be so much fun this year! With you , Scaramouche , Kazuha, Heizou and my brother, it will be so nice!" Y/N chuckled at the platinum haired girl. "Who do you usually go with?" She asked with a smile. "Till last year, I went with my brother.  Meh, but it's boring- he only look at the food courts and play courts. He never buys anything , he'll just keep repeating  "oUr cUltuRal fEstiVelS aRe eXquiSiTE! tRulY haPpy To bE bOrn inAzumAn" she said mimicking Mr.Kamisato's accent, sulking her face which made the girl next to her wheeze. "Y/N, we should definitely watch fireworks together this year, okay?" "Of course!"

"It's a promise!"

Y/N sighed, placing her bag on her desk, taking a look at the clock which read "2:15" in the afternoon , before going to the bathroom to freshen up. She let the cold water hit her body as she let herself get lost in thoughts.

1• I have to buy groceries first
2• I have to prepare bath for the two.
3•Have to prepare a good lunch
4•Then I have to pick Luna and Luca from school..
5•And then at last, work!

She sighed before running her fingers through her hair in the shower, trying not to think about anything and just be at the moment. Today's work is at granny's flower shop.
A few minutes later , she came out of the shower smelling fresh. She heaved out a sigh before changing into some comfortable clothes of choice. She dried her hair before tying it into a neat high ponytail.

She locked the doors and went outside to the nearest convenience store to buy groceries. A few mins later, after ensuring that she had all of the essentials , she decided to buy some pudding for her and her siblings , As having a sweet tooth runs in the family.

After paying, she quickly hurried back home to make the lunch. While waiting for the food to be cooked , she instantly went to the bathroom to prepare the bath for the younger ones. Though they were old enough to do it by themselves , she wanted to give them all that she can, it was her love language. After she was done preparing, she walked back to the kitchen, smiling at how delicious the food looked. It was two bowls of shrimp fried rice , with cute toppings. Her eyes diverted to the clock which said "3:30 pm" alright , it's time. She covered the dish to make sure it stayed warm by the time the kids were back and made sure all the doors were locked before walking outside to pick up Luna and Luca.