12 - Likes

"You came"

He said, nonchalantly sitting on the swing with not a care for anything else in the world. His eyes barely showed interest in her figure who was panting hard because of the lack of oxygen.

"You blackmailed"

He pretended to not hear that and stretched his palms out, waiting for her to place the item he asked for on his hands.

Despite her weak state, she managed to provoke him again.

"Why did you lie to me that day? Why did you tell me you deleted it?"

He scoffed before rolling his eyes irritatedly.

She's got some nerves.

"Just shut up and do as told, give me the item-"

"Answer me."

He scoffed again before getting up from the swing, slowly walking towards her until there wasn't any space between them.

"Why? Would you rather that I've told you i didn't delete it?"

He had a shitty smirk present on his face as he leaned even closer, asserting more and more dominance, with the intention of making her back away.

"Would you rather have me playing with your stupid feelings like the pathetic worm you are?"

He waited for her answer with a smug face, he knew she had a lot to say, but..

I spend a whole day preparing comebacks for every thing she would have to tell me.

But..she wasn't saying anything. Her breath was calming down, and her eyes looked at his without looking elsewhere, pupils dilating, and that may or may not have made him a little nervous.

There's no way that's actually the case.. Right?

She took a deep breath, aware that once the words escape her lips, it would be impossible to take them back. But she knew she had to be honest with him and tell him how she felt, so she gathered her courage and spoke.

Wait.. No.. I don't want to hear..

"I..dont know.."

The cold weather wasn't cold enough to get rid of the sweat formed on his palms.

Stop, i-

"I..was worried.."

The cold weather wasn't cold enough to get rid of the warm feeling inside his chest.

He hated how she sounded right now, he hated how she looked right now, he hated every single detail about her at the moment.

He couldn't speak.

He couldn't breathe.

Snatching the can out of her hands, he took a seat on the swing, his gaze fixed elsewhere, anywhere. Because avoiding her at all cost is his top priority at the moment. Even though he was trying to ignore her, his heart was beating faster than usual, and he couldn't quite understand why.

With the sound of crickets chirping in the background, the peaceful evening atmosphere was further enhanced by the dim glow of the moon. As she came to sit down next to him on the swing, he couldn't help but notice the calmness in the air, and the serenity of the moment they shared.

She was admiring him in the moonlight. She thought to herself
"what a jerk, but damn, he's so fine".

She said nothing at first, but then she couldn't control herself...