10 - Pyrexia

Not proofread :/

"HHEDJDNDODNDKDB HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCOGOAT? PLEASE? I LOVE YOU TOO XIAO HEIDNDOSJSKJDS HELLPP"

•••

Only the sound from utensils clicking and soft munching on food can be heard as the three sat together, eating peacefully. That was until the father broke the silence.

"Ganyu, pour me some wine please?" The older Male asked watching the girl get up, ready to take her plate to the sink.

"Oh? Sure dad." She gave a smile before leaving to do as told. Leaving the two males alone. His golden eyes turned to the shorter male in front. Watching as he ate with a content expression on his face.

"So, I've been hearing some.. stuffs about you, Xiao. Explain." He slowly moved his plate further to the table, indicating he's done with the meal. He crossed his palms, resting his chin over it. Watching the shorter male carefully.
The black haired male looked up with a confused expression, taking a while before moving his plate as well.

"What do you mean?" A light cough came out of the older male's mouth, getting ready to speak.

"What's with you and Kamisato's sister? You both were good friends before, but now all I hear is about you two fighting almost everyday." Xiao sighed, wiping his mouth with a tissue paper before looking away.

"They're exaggerating stuffs, I don't even talk to her unless she does something to drive me real mad. We fought long ago." "Sure, but my question is 'why'"

He looked down, refusing to answer him, earning a sigh.

"Here, dad." He smiled, nodding a thank you before bringing the glass between his lips. Devouring his favourite wine with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes, fixing it on Xiao once more. Waiting with a calm expression. He sighed when he realised he wouldn't get any answers.

"Fine, you don't have to answer. But you should definitely clear out any misunderstandings-" "You don't understand dad, she's not a good influence on people." Ganyu narrowed her eyebrows, looking at her brother.

"That's not true? Ayaka is the sweetest person in the whole world." "Sweet my ass-" "Language" He rolled his eyes, them landing on his sister.

"Stop being friends with her, she's-" "you cannot tell me what to do?" He groaned before standing up from his seat, looking at her with fierce eyes.

"Listen, I'm saying this because I've known her. It's for your own good." "Well excuse you, she was there for me when you weren't"

He raised an eyebrow at her, waiting for her to continue. He was about to speak when she did first.

"Do you know what day it is today?" She looked down, her eyes becoming sad. The taller man sighed, watching them both. Xiao looked at her, unable to recall of any special dates.
"Yeah, you don't." She slowly walked away to her room. Stopping midway to finish her sentence.

"But she did." She slammed the door shut, earning another sigh from the father. Xiao turned his eyes from the door to his father, his gaze filled with confusion.

"What is she talking about." He slowly looked up to meet the shorter male's gaze.

"You better clear things up with your sister, Xiao" He stood up, leaving his glass to the sink.

"It's her birthday."

-

And the final option he came up with was to buy her flowers, which was different from every other birthdays. And he was able to collect the prettiest and most suitable flowers for his sister. However, the problem only being that the writing, and the small goat doodle she did. A frown of anger was visible on his face as he watched his sister laugh at him.