The capture

Tanjiro's POV

We returned to the infinity castle. As I was walking to my father's room. I saw Douma. He was covered in blood. I went up to him and kneeled in front of him.

"Hello brother. Are you okay?" I questioned. Douma cheered up at my voice. Douma was like an older brother to me. He even irritated me like a brother would.

"Lord Muzan and I ... Let's say we got into a slight tussle." Douma told me, smiling.

I cupped my hands around his scared face and healed it with my magic. The scars disappeared. Douma got up and walked with me.

"Tanjiro you seem to be flustered." Douma told me. Indeed I was, that Hashira - Giyu, was the only thing on my mind.

He made my heart flutter.

"OOOOOOOOH! So who is it?" Douma asked me. I jumped, how did he know?

"Remember that I'm your brother." Douma said, reading my mind. He winked at me.

"It's no one you pervert! Me and Nezuko just evaded a few Hashiras!" I exclaimed.

"YOU WHAT!" two voices screamed, one was Douma's , his face laden with worry, the second one was... father's.

Father was walking towards me and Douma. Douma immediately kneeled down, while I bowed in the presence of my father.

"What were their names? Are you and Nezuko hurt?" father asked, startling nearly every demon in the area.

He never showed concern for any demon. Douma looked hurt. I wanted to comfort him but father was waiting for my reply.

"Me and Nezuko are not hurt father." I said swiftly. "We evaded them, their names were Shinobu, Renguko and Giyu." I said, blushing slightly at the last name I said. Thankfully father didn't notice, but Douma did.

"Ooooooooooh! You like Giyuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

Douma fanboyed in my head.

"Shut up!" I screamed back. My skin had turned scarlet red.

"Come Tanjiro. It's time for your training." father told me.

He called Nezuko over. He left us at our mansion. Yes, we have a mansion, the price of being Lord Muzan's heir. I was the prince of demons , and Nezuko was the princess of demons. When Muzan dies, Nezuko and I will become the king and queen of demons. No we won't marry. Our empire will be divided, but we will rule together. Me and Nezuko walked inside. I went to sleep on my bed as I was tired, for some reason.

Who are these people. Why are they dead? I remember this scene. Tanjiro was on the mountain he had met Muzan, but Muzan was nowhere to be seen. My mind remembers their names. "Hanako, Kie, Shigeru, Takeo and Rokuta" I said. Nezuko was at the side of the house. "HOW COULD YOU FORGET?!" she screamed at me. "Your family!" Nezuko screamed again, and fainted. I rushed to her aid. "Remember please, he's controlling you!" were her words before she blacked out. "M-my family?" I asked, my voice trembling. These people were my family? " I-I dont remember." were the only words that slipped out of my mouth as I succumbed to darkness.

I woke up from my dream. I was sweating all over.

"Nezuko and Muzan are my family." I said. I said this continuously till it felt true, but deep inside I knew it wasn't.

I looked outside, it was pitch dark. Nezuko came into my room.

"Should we go for a walk?" she asked concerned, looking at my pale skin and that I was sweating.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea."

Nezuko's POV

I looked at Onii-chan. He was sweating. I took him outside.

"Another bad dream?" I asked him. He just nodded.

Soon we were laughing and giggling. I loved how I could cheer up Onii-chan any time, and he could do the same thing to me.

Nobody's POV

Nezuko and Tanjiro could hear a crunch of leaves. They turned just in time to see Shinobu in the air. Tanjiro lifted his hand and pushed air. Shinobu was thrown against the tree. Tanjiro held out a protective arm around Nezuko, as she did the same to him. They were surrounded by Hashiras. Giyu faced tanjiro, his katana was drawn out of his sheath.

Nezuko gave a sudden yelp of pain. Tanjiro turned around in time to catch his unconscious sister. Nezuko's weight made Tanjiro kneel down and hold her in his arms.

Soon he too felt a skull splitting pain in his head. As he was distracted by the pain. A white haired Hashira hit him on the head. Tanjiro was knocked out. Before he fell he saw Muzan smirking at him.