Training

This hit 2K reads. Lets goooo!

Tanjiro's POV

It has been a month. A month since I was freed from that stupid demon king's clutches. I have been training with Nezuko to make sure that he can't get into our minds anymore. Lady Tamayo found out that if I give my blood to other demons, then they fall under my control. Therefore I can rival Muzan Jackson. I first gave my blood to Nezuko because I wanted her to be free. We worked out a plan that I should meet up with the heads of the demon slayer corps so that we can initiate the taking down of the Hee-Hee man.

"Onii-chan, are you ready to go?" My sister asked me.

"Yes Nezuko, let's go." I replied.

We were going to make a four hour journey up Mount Sagiri, to meet the previous water hashira, Sakonji Urokodaki. So we started. Trudging through the endless caps of snow. I got my feet wet so many times that I had to burn them off to feel warm. That had earned me a smack on my forehead because Nezuko's overprotective. After climbing for nearly two weeks we reached the hut on Mt. Sagiri. I knocked on the door.

"Is anyone there?"

The door slid open to reveal a man in a Tengu mask. He used the hilt of his sword to jab me in the ribs, fortunately I dodged just in time.

"Urokodaki-san, we come here in peace." I say, I handed over the letter that Lady Tamayo had written to the old man. He opened it and read aloud.

Dear Urokodaki-san

This young demon boy is the only one in this world that can rival lord Muzan. He is free of the demon king's control. He wants to form an alliance with the corps. But to do that he must first be part of the corps. I trust that you will be able to teach him the ways of using a katana. May he be safe in your hands.

-Lady Tamayo

"I see, so you are the 'Tanjiro' that Tamayo told me about." The old man told me, I nodded in response.

"Well come on! Your first challenge is yet to begin." He informed me.

That's how my entire year of absolute hell began. Water breathing was hard for me as it interfered with my demon art. But that's the exact reason I was sent here. So that I could be at harmony with my weakness. I saw a peach haired kid roaming about the trees whenever I trained. He seemed familiar....

Sabito.