21-30

21

 Unconsciously, he squeezed the thermos bottle tightly.

The heart almost jumps to the throat.

But after hearing the following sentence, Jing Ying saw Jiang Yuan's shadow in the mirror on the bedside table.

Turn around.

He stared at Jiang Yuan with a silly little look that was like a guilty conscience and ready to eavesdrop.

Jing Ying: "..."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Embarrassed little face flushed.

Jiang Yuan touched her nose, pushed the door open and entered.

"Ahem, what, I just arrived."

She put the thermos in her hand on the coffee table and said, "I made some pork rib soup for my aunt. Eating some bone soup will help the body recover."

Jing Meilan saw Jiang Yuan was so happy that she came from ear to ear: "Xiao Jiang, come here as soon as you come, what else do you bring. It really bothered you." "No,

I just happened to have ingredients at home, so I just stewed it without much effort. Auntie, I'm really sorry, I had something to do yesterday so I didn't have time to see you, please don't blame me."

Jiang Yuan squatted beside the bed and said with a cute face begging for mercy.

Jing Meilan was amused by her, and reached out to hold her hand, "How could I blame you? I heard from Xiaoying that I can live in such a good ward thanks to you, thank you, Xiaojiang." "

Hi , it's okay, we're all friends, just helping me out. As long as you don't blame me. Are you feeling better today?"

Jiang Yuan looked up and down.

Jing Meilan was overjoyed, and said with a smile, "It's much better."

The old and the young kept talking, making homework.

Jing Ying looked calm, got up and walked to the side, sat on the sofa, and watched the two of them talking.

However, most of the eyes fell on Jiang Yuan.

Especially when she saw the two small red spots on Jiang Yuan's neck, she frowned.

His eyes are cold.

Jiang Yuan and Jing Meilan were talking, and somehow felt a coldness behind her back, she couldn't help rubbing the goose bumps on her arms, and met Jing Ying's eyes as soon as she turned her head.

Jiang Yuan: "..."

After staying in the ward for a while, Jiang Yuan received a call from Xue Zi, saying that a project has been contacted for Jing Ying, hoping to communicate with Jing Ying face to face.

Clutching the phone, Jiang Yuan entered the ward, called Jing Ying to come out, and raised the phone: "Xue Zi came to see you and said she wanted to talk about work." Jing Meilan hurried

Jing Ying out when she heard that it was work.

Jing Ying got up, followed Jiang Yuan to the corridor outside the ward, closed the door, and took the phone from Jiang Yuan.

The cold fingertips slid across Jiang Yuan's tender palm, causing a slight itchiness.

Jiang Yuan shrank her fingers unconsciously.

He looked a little uncomfortable, folded his arms, leaned on the railing, and looked at Jingying who was talking seriously.

After looking at it for a while, Jingying turned around and returned the phone to her.