103-107 EXTRAS

103

   Both Jiang Yuan and Jing Ying are trumpets, and only the closest people pay attention to each other.

As soon as the two finished sending, Gu Xihe's message came back: "Fuck, you two are so aboveboard, aren't you afraid that something will happen to you?

" Regarding the matter of being followed, she paused and said, "It should be fine. Jingying and I are both trumpets, and...Jingying said that he wanted to make it public." Jingying always wanted to make it public, but

Jiang Yuan was afraid of affecting her future. But just as Jing Ying thought, this is the only time in a lifetime, one should not regret any moment experienced, nor regret any decision made.

If for Jingying, it was her decision to go public, then she would support her.

Even if Jingying no longer has the heroine halo on her head, no matter how she develops in the future, what Jiang Yuan can do is to stay by her side all the time.

This time it was Gu Xihe's turn to be speechless.

She really couldn't envy the open-mindedness of these two people.

After chatting with Jiang Yuan for a few words, the other party had to go to school tomorrow, so Gu Xihe ended the chat.

At this time, Ye Fanxing just came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, saw Gu Xihe in a daze, and asked with a smile: "What are you doing?

" In front of him, at this moment, the two had just finished a war, Ye Fanxing had just finished taking a shower and was wiping his head, when he saw Gu Xihe bringing the phone over, he poked his head over to look at it, and when he saw the news, he also saw When Jing Ying said that he wanted to make this sentence public, he couldn't help but snorted coldly.

"Look at him, and then at you."

Gu Xihe: "..."

He touched his nose in embarrassment.

He silently said in his heart: I knew I would not have handed over the phone just now, it is entirely because I am used to Ye Fanxing's orders, and I am used to licking dogs myself, so I obediently gave it to Ye Fanxing Xun.

"Didn't I want to protect your privacy? You are a public figure."

Hearing Gu Xihe's words that had been said hundreds of times, Ye Fanxing didn't know what to say, sat on the bed and sighed, "I'm not afraid, I don't know what you are afraid of."

She looked at Gu Xihe beside her, paused, and suddenly said: "How about... Xihe, I'll go to your house to propose marriage." "

!!! !!"

Gu Xihe was shocked.

"What did you say?"

Gu Xihe's blinking eyes like a fox's trick kept blinking in fright.

Ye Fanxing put down his hand wiping his hair, moved closer to Gu Xihe's side, stretched out his hand and wrapped it around Gu Xihe's arm, rested his head on Gu Xihe's shoulder and said, "I know you are now I still can't accept it, but Gu Xihe, I'm serious, I really want to be with you, I want us to spend our whole life, forever, until we die, I want to be buried with you in a fair manner." "I know

you I'm afraid that I can't give me the life I want, and you always want to be recognized by your family, and you want everything to be arranged for me, but please don't forget, I am the one who will always be by your side from now to the future People, so promise me not to let me stand behind you and watch your hard work, what I want more is that I can fight side by side with you." She tilted her head and looked at Gu Xihe seriously as she spoke,