41-50

41

  "I didn't intend to delete these photos, I just wanted to take a look."

Jiang Yuan silently retracted her paws, but met Ye Bai's half-smiling eyes, a little embarrassed.

And Gu Xihe, a heartless person, kept commenting while watching, laughing loudly: "Jiang Yuan, I have to say, in the two years I haven't been in touch with you, you are really good enough to be a sand sculpture. , this style of dressing, sister, do you want to lead the fashion trend of the entire celebrity circle? You have such a personality. I have heard many rumors about you in the past two years, but it is really... a hundred stories are not as good as See you. Hahahaha..."

Jiang Yuan: "... Gu Xihe, you are really a fucking child!"

If eyes can kill people, the current Gu Xihe would have been wiped out by Jiang Yuan with his eyes. block.

Jiang Yuan took a deep breath, suppressed her urge to kill someone, walked towards Ye Bai on the bed, and asked with a cold face: "Ye Bai, tell me the truth, between us..."

She paused For a moment, he seemed to be hesitating on how to speak.

Hearing the words, Ye Bai raised his eyes to look at her without any fear.

Those beautiful emerald green eyes are like the purest lake in the world, yet they are depressing.

"What between us?"

Ye Bai's voice was low, with a faint hint of temptation.

Lured Jiang Yuan to continue talking.

Jiang Yuan pursed her lips, and directly replaced the words "sexed" and "kissed" with: "Did the two of us have...intimate contact?

" Suppressed laughter, "Hahaha, Jiang Yuan, are you so innocent now? Ask me this after holding back for a long time?" "..."

Jiang

Yuan couldn't help but blush.

But desperately want to know the answer.

Ye Bai looked at the flushed face in front of him, but he raised his body a bit ambiguously, exhaled lightly into her ear, and said softly, "Guess."

Jiang Yuan stood up angrily.

Annoyed, he took out two wet tissues and frantically wiped the back of his ears.

It seemed that there was something dirty where Ye Bai had just sprayed his breath.

Seeing her subconscious movements, Ye Bai's eyes flashed with a trace of injury, but he pursed his lips and continued to maintain a teasing smirk.

Jiang Yuan was furious.

Turn around and leave.

Before leaving, he even grabbed Gu Xihe and dragged him out of the ward.

Pushing the person against the wall, he said fiercely: "Gu Xihe, I warn you, you must not say a word about what you saw today, otherwise I will kill you.

" This posture was startled, and I swallowed nervously, "I... I didn't intend to say it, who am I going to tell..." "

I don't care who you want to tell, you are not allowed to say it, especially Ye Fan Xing, don't say a single word. If you dare to say a single word, I'll immediately have someone renovate the bar to look exactly like your restaurant, and I'll make your only business go bankrupt." Gu Xihe was stunned when she heard the sound, and couldn't

help Shouted: "Hold the grass, Jiang Yuan, you are too cruel. You know that this is the only restaurant I can eat now, and I have fallen out with my family. You have the heart that I am too poor to eat?! "