51-60

51

 Lying on the bed, Qin Suyu was covered in wounds, and now he couldn't even lift his fingers. The quilt on his body was torn off, exposing the terrifying scars all over his body.

His eyes were empty, his white face was paler than before, and now he was bloodless, and he could hear the people who insulted him still cursing.

"Didn't you know I was a man when you did it last night?"

Several big men felt guilty when they heard the sound.

It's a lie to say I don't know.

Although these big men were given medicine by Shen Fei when they were downstairs last night, so that when they swiped their cards upstairs, they all had sperm on their brains, but last night when they really did it, It has already been noticed that the person in this room is not a woman at all.

But at that time, the few of them were simmering with anger and couldn't stop at all.

What's more, Qin Suyu, a boy with a feminine appearance, looks no different from a woman, so the few people took advantage of the strength of the medicine and almost killed him without any scruples.

A few big men rolled their eyes: "Fuck, even if we know that it was a man who fucked last night, who would know it was you, besides, what are you doing here when you have nothing to do? Hehe, it's possible that you, surnamed Qin, did it on purpose. ?"

Qin Suyu's face changed drastically when he heard the sound.

He looked at the big man who spoke with gloomy eyes, as if he wanted to kill someone.

His bloodless lips parted slightly, threateningly: "Get out!"

His eyes were so gloomy that the big man couldn't help but feel chills all over his body. They were most afraid of dying. Qin Suyu looked like just a little girl. Boy, but his mind is vicious. If he really doesn't want to live and wants to go to hell with them, they might be cheated by this brat anytime.

The burly men didn't dare to say anything, they raised their feet resentfully and were about to leave, but when they were about to walk out the door, Qin Suyu, who couldn't move on the bed behind him, stopped him: "Wait!"

Turning around, I saw Qin Suyu's gloomy expression: "If you dare to say a word about what happened today, I will definitely make it difficult for you for the rest of your life." The big

men trembled and were stunned. Next, nodded: "Understood, but the wages you promised to us must be fulfilled."

"Get out!" Qin Suyu yelled sharply.

Several people touched their heads and were ready to go out.

But when he opened the door, he couldn't help being stunned when he saw a group of people guarding outside.

These people held all kinds of cameras in their hands, and they began to frantically shoot at them as soon as they opened the door.

A few big men were caught in the eyes by the flashing light, and rushed forward fiercely, trying to drive these reporters away. They had already driven them away just now, why would there be a group of them?

But just as these people were about to make a move, a group of people suddenly appeared from nowhere and pressed these big guys against the wall with their backhands, subduing them in minutes, and all the reporters rushed to the room in a swarm Inside.

Qin Suyu was a little impatient when he heard the movement. He was about to shout, but suddenly he saw a large group of people rushing in, carrying long guns and short cannons in their hands. When he saw him, it was like seeing a baby, and he frantically started to shoot. .