108-109 MOYUE AND YE BAI (OUTSIDE EPISODE)

108

New York. Cafe.

"What are you looking at?"

A voice suddenly sounded from behind, Ye Bai quickly closed the computer in front of him, but Mo Yue behind him still saw what was on Ye Bai's computer just now.

It was the engagement video of Jiang Yuan and Jing Ying. After this video was posted on the Internet, it became popular for a long time, especially some lesbian circles regarded it as the most romantic wedding scene and fantasized about it. I can

walk on the red carpet with my beloved other half.

Not only that, after the two got engaged, Jing Ying also won the Best Newcomer Award and Best Supporting Actress Award for her role as the fourth female in "Youth Walk". Flowers and applause were all given to these two people. For a while, the name Jingying was in the limelight in the country, and many people were envious and jealous.

And Jiang Yuan's Yuanying Media, because of the powerful engagement of the two, and Jingying's award, the company's valuation has also risen for a while, and her artists, Ye Miao, Wei Qing and others are in major variety shows, film and television. The performances in the play are also good.

This husband and wife, with two swords combined, were invincible for a while.

"You are watching the engagement ceremony of the two of them. I watched it too. I am very happy. It is said that after the engagement, Jingying rented out a building that night. He created a romantic starry sky and gave it to Jiang Yuan. This piece Have you heard about it?"

Ye Bai: "..."

It doesn't matter if she ignores her, Mo Yue continued to talk to herself, "If you don't know, I can show you here too, I saved it "

She took out the tablet in her carry-on bag, connected to the Internet and started to put it in front of Ye Bai. The picture on it was as beautiful as a picture scroll. In the sky full of stars, two stunning beauties embraced each other, holding hands tightly. Holding each other and looking at each other, anyone can tell at a glance how much these two people love each other.

"Look at it, how beautiful it is. It can be seen that Jingying loves Jiang Yuan very much, and Jiang Yuan's heart and soul is also Jingying. It's really great to see these two people go through hardships together. I don't know how many people want I envy the dead couple."

Ye Bai: "..." Her

face was so dark that it couldn't be darker, and she didn't want to know anything about Jiang Yuan and that woman named Jingying.

Holding the coffee cup tightly with his hand, he took a sip, and the bitter black coffee rushed into his mouth, and the bitterness became more intense.

And Mo Yue seemed not aware of Ye Bai's bad mood, and continued to talk to himself: "Hey, have you read the entertainment industry reports? Didn't there be many people before because of Jing Ying and Jiang Yuan? Did you both come out in front of the camera? It's all right now, many sunspots have started to become fans of these two people, and they also said that Jingying can say that he likes women in front of so many people, and prove it for the person he loves It is true love. If you want me to say that Jingying is really ruthless, she would rather bet her own future for Jiang Yuan, and this is really not something ordinary people can do." "Pa——" There was a

sudden

sound sound.

It was the sound of a coffee cup falling heavily on the table.

Accompanied by a splash of black coffee.

Fortunately, Mo Yue reacted very quickly, even if he used the tablet to cover his face, otherwise the black coffee would definitely splash on his face.

Ye Bai's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot, and he stared at Mo Yue with a cold face: "Can you stop talking? I don't want to hear it." Mo Yue took the tablet away from his

face, stretched out his hand and took out a tablet. He wiped his tablet clean with the tissue paper slowly, and looked at Ye Bai with a smile: "Don't you want to hear it? But didn't you enjoy watching it just now? I thought you really wanted to hear it, so I specially collected a lot of it. There are more information, do you want to continue reading? Make sure you can fully understand her recent status."

She always had a faint smile on her face when she was speaking.

Ye Bai: "..."

Ye Bai felt that this woman was simply sick. No matter which city he flew to, she could find him immediately, and always followed him precisely, as if he had hit a monitor on her body.

That's fine, and he's always following behind his own butt, babbling about Jiang Yuan's affairs.

"Second Miss Mo, what do you mean by following me all this time?"

Ye Bai couldn't bear it anymore, and asked straight to the point.

Unexpectedly, Mo Yue blinked her eyes and said with a smile: "Shouldn't you already know what I want to do? Didn't I show it clearly enough? If I didn't show it clearly enough, let me reiterate now. The reason why I followed You are pursuing you because I want to pursue you, Ye Bai. I wonder if Miss Ye will give me this chance?"

She blinked and smiled.

That looks very much like Jiang Yuan who was with him before.

There is always a weirdness in his bad appearance.

Ye Bai felt that he was going to collapse.

He said irritably: "Mo Er, what are you kidding, you want to pursue me? Are you the one who pursues people like this?"

Keeping Jiang Yuan's video files to stimulate her all the time, is this called pursuing her?

Who the hell pursues people like this?

But Mo Er put his eyes on the tablet in his hand and suddenly smiled, "This is the most effective way to pursue you, I just want you to know that no matter how much you miss Jiang Yuan, it is already someone else's. I'm dead, I'm happy with Jingying now, I'm happy, you should give up your heart. Hehe."

Ye Bai: "..."

She was just about to get angry, but when she saw Mo Yue who was gloating, he suddenly changed his style and looked at her seriously and said: "So, Ye Bai, if you want to get out, why not try to be with me, I can guarantee that you will be with me." After being together, you can forget about Jiang Yuan, whether you want to go back to the state you used to be with Jiang Yuan, or to start a new relationship with me now, as long as you are willing."

Ye Bai: "..."

Looking at Mo Yue's earnest face, Ye Bai suddenly sneered, "Mo Yue, is it because you haven't recovered from your illness before, so you're talking nonsense in front of me now? Do you know what you are talking about now? You can make me forget Jiang Yuan? Why? Just because you deliberately imitate Jiang Yuan's movements and voice? Let me tell you, no matter how similar you are, in my eyes In my eyes, you and Jiang Yuan are so different, there is no comparison between the two of you."

After she finished speaking, she flicked the coffee cup in her hand and threw it into the trash can with precision.

Only others were left to watch, but they didn't see the slightest embarrassment on Mo Yue's face.

Mo Yue froze with a stiff smile for a long time, then slowly put away the mechanical smile on his face, without blinking, looked at the open space in front of him with unclear meaning, and muttered to himself: "Ye Bai, are you still here?" It's really difficult to deal with, but what should I do? I recognize you, so whether it was Jiang Yuan before or Mo Yue now, you can only be mine. I have given up so much for you. If you don't How pathetic I am."

She blinked, and the corners of her mouth slowly raised a heartless smile.

Ye Bai thought he had finally got rid of that annoying Mo Yue, but for some reason, after leaving the coffee shop, he felt even more depressed, seeing that it was getting late.

She simply abducted to the bar.

After Ye Bai went abroad, he didn't put much effort into his studies, instead he hung around in various bars to drink away his worries.

Two years ago, she and Jiang Yuan met in a bar.

At that time, she thought Jiang Yuan was the one who went up to say hello to her cousin Ye Fanxing, but everything that happened later was no longer under her control.

That person who wears ugly makeup but always has a strange spirit in his eyes will never belong to him in this life.

As long as he thinks of these, Ye Bai feels uncomfortable in his heart.

In fact, what Mo Yue said was right, no matter how much I indulge in the past, that person is not my own in this life, it is already someone else's, and now Jiang Yuan doesn't like her anymore, why should I keep immersing myself in the past? , still unable to get out,

Ye Bai drank more and more.

The scene in front of him has begun to blur, and his body is also a little weak.

And because of her outstanding looks and short hair, many men and women are willing to come forward to strike up a conversation with her. Ye Bai deliberately wants to indulge himself and drag himself away from the negative emotions of "Jiang Yuan is already engaged". Come out, so almost everyone is welcome.

I just chatted for a few times, inexplicably, those people left in front of me not long after.

Even though Ye Bai was drunk, his IQ was still above the line. He grabbed the bottle and used the excuse of going to the bathroom to go out first, but when he got to the corner, she stared for a while, then went back the same way, and squatted for a while After one o'clock, I saw that as soon as I walked away, someone would come up to strike up a conversation with those men and women, and that person would directly throw out a sum of money.

And when she went back, it was time for those people to say goodbye to herself.

This person is really as expected, it's none other than Mo Yue.

Ye Bai suddenly became furious.

Holding the wine bottle, he walked up violently.

Before Mo Yue had time to leave, he reached out and stopped him.

"My surname is Mo, why are you so dark-hearted? You just finished beating me, and now you come to poach me with money. You are the only one with money and power, right? Do you want to bully people like this?"

Mo Yue was startled when she saw Ye Bai suddenly appear, but then she calmed down, looked at her, and shrugged, "What's wrong with me being rich and powerful? Are they really sincere towards you?" Is it because I just need to throw out two hundred dollars and leave obediently? It's only two hundred dollars, so you, Ye Bai, are not even worth two hundred dollars?"

Ye Bai was out of breath, this Mo Yue, It's just too much.

"Yes, I, Ye Bai, are worth two hundred dollars. I beg you to stay away from me, okay? I get annoyed when I look at you." She roared violently, her voice was so loud that it pierced through the

bar. The noise and the sound of music hit Mo Yue's heart directly.

Sting her soul.

Mo Yue was stunned for a moment, the smile on her face gradually froze, she looked at Ye Bai, and asked slowly, "What did you just say?" "

I get annoyed when I see you. I don't want to see you. I will think of the time when I was an idiot, so please hurry up and get out! The farther you get out, the better! Let me tell you, I don't like Jiang Yuan now, and I won't like you, I hate people like you. So please stay away from me! Get out!"

Ye Baijiu yelled crazily.

She doesn't know why she became so completely out of control, but whenever she sees Mo Yue, she can't help but recall how she was with Jiang Yuan that year ago, the little things hidden in her heart will come to mind.

The strange thing is, when seeing Jiang Yuan herself. On the contrary, she didn't feel this way, when she saw Mo Yue, this feeling was surprisingly strong.

Ye Bai didn't know what was wrong with him, that's why he hated Mo Yue even more, and wanted to escape from this woman even more.

But this devil-like woman is always not as good as he wants, always haunting, no matter where he goes, this woman can always follow him, before and now.

Standing in front of Ye Bai, Mo Yue finally put away the smile that had been hanging on the corner of her mouth and looked coldly at Ye Bai in front of her, and asked quietly, "You really think so? Disgusting me? Don't you want to?" See me again?"

Ye Bai thought that Mo Yue had finally figured out that he wanted to leave him, so he nodded desperately: "Yes, yes, yes, I just hate you and don't want to see you again, so hurry up and get out." Mo Yue pursed her lips

. , I was stunned for a while and didn't speak.

Seeing Mo Yue like this, Ye Bai licked her lips guiltily. Although Mo Yue had been pestering her for a long time, it was annoying to her, but this was the first time she saw Mo Yue showing such an expression, it seemed that she was really hurt Yes...

That's right, after getting along for so long, she also knows how proud Mo Yue is. How could she allow others to say that about her in front of so many people? This has already happened once...

Ye Bai felt that he was going too far, and wanted to say something, but the man turned his head and slapped a wad of money on the table: "Don't forget to pay the bill." After speaking, he turned around and

left up.

Ye Bai stared at the money on the table in a daze for a while, not knowing what to say.

How did she know that she had no money on her.

Ye Bai's wine suddenly became more than half sober, and he felt even more uncomfortable, as if what he did just now was really a bit too much.

She stretched out her hand to grab the man, and wanted to explain, but the word "Moyue" reached her throat, but she couldn't utter it.

With the money in his hand, Ye Bai took a sip of his wine violently.

He comforted himself, forget it, let it be like this, it's good to leave, so she won't waste too much time on him. This is also a relief for her.

Ye Bai poured wine cup by cup.

And without Mo Yue's obstruction, more and more people surrounded her.

In the end, Ye Bai no longer remembered how much wine he was fed, but only remembered that he had picked a Caucasian girl, and she said she wanted to try with her, and wanted to escape from her previous relationship.

And that girl seemed to be emotionally hurt too, the two hit it off and hugged each other, ready to walk out of the bar, to open a room opposite...