71-80

71

   Father Jiang is very irritable.

But Jiang Yan doesn't care how irritable her father is, anyway, as long as it's not the fairy mother who has an opinion.

If Gu Qingci hadn't expressed resistance to the matter of homosexuality, then the matter would basically be half done. As long as the fairy mother nodded, then old man Jiang had to hold back even if he had an opinion.

In their family, men's opinions are not important, they all listen to women.

But I'm afraid my mother will be disgusted.

Jiang Yan stopped and turned her head to look at Xiao Jiang Yuan, who was fast asleep beside her, and was heartbroken.

"Boss, where are we sending Miss?"

Jiang Yan paused for a moment and said, "Let's send her to where she used to live."

It happened that he also wanted to see Jingying's family.

It was already three o'clock at night when we arrived in Nancheng.

Just when Jiang Yanting was about to push Jiang Yuan awake, the other party woke up by herself.

When she saw that she had arrived at the door of the house, Jiang Yuan was stunned for a moment, then rubbed her head, and said in a tired tone, "Ah, it's already here." Opened the door and got off, closed the door and waved to Jiang Yan in the car: " Second brother, bye, you have a good journey, call me when you arrive, I will go back to bed first."

Jiang Yan stopped: "..."

Why did he hear Jiang Laosan say that he came last time and was about to leave? Yuan'er cried until her eyes were red, and she couldn't bear it. For this reason, Jiang Laosan was still in the group for a long time, talking about regretting that she didn't record Xiao Yuan'er's appearance at the beginning, saying that she wanted to Put it on your mobile phone screen and watch it for a lifetime.

What the hell, why did the style of painting change completely when he came to his side, and he was about to be driven away before he could speak?

Jiang Yanting's face was full of injuries, and she really wanted to catch up and ask if she was still your dearest second brother?

Gouzi, have you changed your mind?

Jiang Yan got out of the car with a face full of displeasure, and slammed the door shut.

Jiang Yuan, who was dazed with fright, couldn't help waking up, her thoughts cleared up a lot, she turned her head to look at Jiang Yanting, saw him get out of the car too, and scratched her head in confusion: "Second brother, what are you doing getting out of the car? I don't need you to send me off...really..."

Jiang Yan stopped: "..."

"Little Yuaner, you just have the heart to send me away. I came here to see you, and you didn't even invite me in for a night. ?"

Jiang Yanting was almost on the verge of eruption, and wanted to growl, I gave you this property, you small and heartless person, my brother came all the way to see you just to see you Did you drive me away?

Jiang Yuan paused for a moment, a little surprised. After all, the last time Jiang Laosan came, she didn't intend to stay here. This Jiang Laosan... is a bit hypocritical.

"But brother, it's not convenient for me to live here. I only have four rooms here, one for me, one for Jing Ying, one for Aunt Jing, and one for the babysitter. Which one do you want to live in?" Jiang Yuan blinked her big eyes. Eyes, it's almost like the words "I don't have a place for you to live in my house, so go away" on the forehead.

Jiang Yan was so angry that her face turned red, and she didn't hold back a single word. After being stunned for a full minute, she completely felt the malice of this world and the disgust from her own sister.

He waved his hands angrily: "Forget it, I don't live here tonight. I still have a house in this community, and I live in that one. Don't be nervous, I just want to go in and see where you live now."

"But the babysitter and Aunt Jing are both asleep. Aunt Jing is just recovering from a serious illness. Brother, you should keep your voice down when you go in, and move quickly. After you finish reading, you should leave as soon as possible.

" Aunt Jing woke up.

Jiang Yan stopped, but she felt very uncomfortable when she heard it, her face was cold, and she glared at Jiang Yuan angrily: "Little Yuan, I think you are really dizzy now, look at the way you lick a dog now, can you lose it?" Shame, you don't even want to be quarreled with the other mother, but you are willing to let your brother sleep in the open air and sleep on the road. You are not married yet, you already have a wife and a brother, don't you forget your brother! It's so chilling It's gone!"

The second elder brother was about to feel helpless as he said that, his face full of resentment.

Jiang Yuan: ...

Brother, you have an inch head full of quackery, you are now fussing over every detail with an old man, and you are full of drama, making it look like a little girl who is being bullied, are you not ashamed at all?

Jiang Yuan couldn't help but touch her forehead.

"Brother, I didn't mean that. It's just that her aunt is old and in poor health. It's not good for you to make others noisy, right?" "Okay, stop talking, I'm so disappointed you

, I'm not going, I'm leaving, goodbye." Jiang Yan put away her hand on her chest, turned around and left proudly with a cold face.

But the driver, Xiao Wu, could tell that his boss was obviously moving very slowly, and even took one step and paused, waiting for the lady to chase after her.

It's just...

I guessed the beginning but not the end.

"Brother, go slowly, and call me when you get to the house. Or tell me where you live tonight, and I'll find you tomorrow morning, and I'll go back to bed first." Jiang Yan stopped: "..."

Dead

? conscience.

As soon as she turned her head, Jiang Yuan over there had slipped into the house with oil on her feet and closed the door firmly, as if Jiang Yanting was some kind of scourge.

Second Jiang: My heart is broken.

The cub he raised by himself just ran away with others, and turned his elbow outward.

heart tired

......

After Jiang Yuan entered the door, she lay down on the cat's eye and looked out. After seeing Jiang Yanting leave obediently, she finally breathed a sigh of relief.

She actually knew what Jiang Yan's intention was, she said she wanted to see how she was living, but she just wanted to see Aunt Jing.

But she still doesn't want the parents of both parties to meet so soon.

She always felt that the relationship between herself and Jingying developed a little too quickly, which felt unreal.

She wanted to...take it easy.

And she didn't know what Jing Ying was thinking, what Aunt Jing was thinking, so she wouldn't let Jiang Yan come to the door in a hurry to meet Aunt Jing right now.

After Jiang Yuan entered the door, she went upstairs cautiously, for fear of disturbing Aunt Jing.

Fortunately, the lights in the large living room at home are all light-sensitive and voice-activated.

After quietly going upstairs and taking a shower, Jiang Yuan was so exhausted that she collapsed on the bed, and now she just wanted to go to bed quickly.

But after lying down, he touched his phone and opened WeChat.

Several messages from Jingying have already popped up, all asking about not being home, with an average of one message every five minutes.

Jiang Yuan couldn't help raising the corners of her mouth slightly.

A message was sent back: [I'm home, don't worry. [Refill.jpg]]

The person over there quickly came back: [Just get home, go to bed early, good night. 】

Jiang Yuan pursed her lips and smiled: 【Yeah, you too, good night. ]

After finishing speaking, he turned his mobile phone to silent and airplane mode and lay down to sleep obediently.

And Jingying over there finally felt relieved after receiving the news.

Lying in bed.

Picking up the phone, rubbing it twice, his eyes skipped Jiang Yuan's news, and then stayed on a strange profile picture in the chat list.

Click to go.

There is only one message in there.

[Miss, master wants to see you. ]

This message appeared in his WeChat list after he rejected that person in the afternoon. Jing Ying looked at it for a while, but still didn't reply.

Seventeen years later, when she faced the family surnamed Shen, she still had mixed feelings.

It's not that she has no memory of the accident seventeen years ago.

When all the Shen family members thought she was dead, and all the relatives of the Shen family rejoiced that she was finally gone as a direct heir, Shi Fenxiang brought Shen Mingzhu to the gate of the Shen family.

In that accident, everyone was busy fighting for power and profit, but no one cared about it. Mrs. Shen, Su Qing, died, and the daughter of the Shen family disappeared.

For seventeen years, she repeatedly asked herself if she would return to Shen's house one day.

In the first ten years, she was unwilling, and that family abandoned her.

But in the next seven years, when she saw Mei Lan's mother working hard day and night, she felt hatred again. She wanted to return to the Shen family, turn everything upside down, and take revenge on all those who hurt her. It belongs to her She wants to get everything back.

It's just that the plan couldn't keep up with the changes, and when she decided to flex her muscles and march towards the Shen family, she encountered a lifelong weakness.

She didn't want Jiang Yuan to be involved in this dispute.

Now she is really in a dilemma.

With her eyes closed and her brows furrowed, Jing Ying was a little upset.

Suddenly, the phone rang, Jing Ying answered with a frown, and a cold male voice came from the other side: "Shen Mingzhu has been released, the person Shi Fenxiang used to protect her relationship." Jing Ying frowned and

replied : "Understood."

After hanging up the phone, she sat up, her slender and bony fingers danced on the screen, and replied a message to the stranger, [Okay. 】

The person over there quickly responded, as if they had been waiting for Jingying's news all night.

【Okay, miss, I'll make arrangements right away. 】

A few minutes later, 【Tomorrow at three o'clock in the afternoon, I will pick you up when you finish shooting, is that okay? ]

Jingying didn't reply again.

And the people over there didn't seem to mind her indifference.

...

the next morning.

Jiang Yuan finally got enough sleep, the first thing she did when she opened her eyes was to look at her mobile phone, it happened to be eight o'clock in the morning, and the class started at ten o'clock, so there was still time.

Immediately got up to put on makeup, intending to tell Aunt Xiajing to go out for a stroll today, not to stay at home all the time, lest I run into Jiang Yanding.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Jiang Yuan got off the stairs, she heard people talking and laughing downstairs.

"Mr. Jiang, you really have a very good sister. I have never seen such a lovable child as Xiao Yuaner. Thank you for taking care of our little Yinger everywhere. Thank you very much for coming. I will leave you at noon today Let's have a light meal here."

"No, no, I am also very grateful to Ms. Jing for cultivating such an excellent girl. I said that it was Xiao Yuan'er who took care of Jing Ying, but in fact it was because of Miss Jing's care for Xiao Yuan'er. It made little Yuaner change so much."

"Where..."

"..."

The two sides came and went in harmony, and while talking and laughing, Jiang Yuan's three views have been shattered.

What is this situation? There is no confrontation between the two armies as imagined, but it seems that relatives who have been separated for many years meet for the first time.

The author has something to say: Ah, ah, I have a cold. Uncomfortable... There are still six days before I go home... Looking forward to (*?ω?)

asking for a wave of nutrient solution.

The nutrient solution is not over 10,000, which is too embarrassing.

o(╯□╰)o