𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫

Day 3 countinue....

That someone crouch and takes Pia's hand in his to make her stand, but when his touch touches her, she freaked out more and beg to leave her but then that someone spoke "Miss Pia? What happened"

And that honilicious voice that she can't forget when she hears, she opened her eyes and screamed

*screamed* Pl-please *pants* SAVE ME!! PLEASE SAVE ME" *cries*

He didn't understand from what or whom she is escaping but he make her stand up and take her to near bench of that empty park, when they sat, she hugged him so tightly that her life depends on him and cry in his warm embrace, he hugged her back and pats her back so gently that how she is made up of glass....

He gently spoke "Shushh, Shushh, I m here now okie.... Calm down hmm, You are safe and No will gonna hurt you hmm.

His assuring voice was the medicine for Pia's illiness, It's so comforting that slowly pia is getting calm but then she panicked when she hears

Now *panting* fuck-kinging Come here you slut! *demanding* why are you running away from your love Haa?? Jeff spoke with so much of anger

(Jeff didn't noticed Mr Black, and he just saw Pia's shadow sobbing.... But when Jeff cames close he saw Pia hugging a man and he ( [Mr Black] was soothing her)

Pia was panting hard, due to her run but just when she calms down, his (Jeff the mf) voice made her more panic, she was shivering like she is in Antarctica with just one piece of cloth but Mr black hugs her more tightly and pats her back and wishper ~ "Shush Pia-shii, you are safe with me hm? He will not gonna be able to hurt you okay. I m here to protect you"

<Your author is literally screaminggggggggg!!!! Why not? Even I want 😭 well who doesn't 😏😏hain? I think let go back to story before I be too dramatic>

His honilicious voice, comforting words were enough to make her (pia) forget about that mf Jeff. She just snuggles her head more into his (Mr Black's) chest and just nod her head.

That scene was trusfrating (🤣kook's style) for Jeff and he yelled ~ YOU SLUT! HOW TF YOU DARE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME AND HIDE HUH????

His words made Mr Black mad that how can he disrespects any women like this so now he (Mr Black) answers so calmly, there is no sign of anger ~ Hey Mr, could you please just leave her alone. You already created so ma-

Jeff didn't let him finish and spoke ~ AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE WHAT'S MINE hu? DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU ARE HER FUCKBOY or her SUGARDADDY ?? SHE IS NOTHING BUT JUST A SL-

Now it's too much for Mr Black to hear Jeff's shit. Mr black didn't let him finish and speak again calmly but his voice becomes kinda deep ~
"She is not slut! and you better stop disrespecting her okay?" Mr Black was still hugging Pia and when Mr Black notice that she is not moving so he looks and noticed she is asleep so he slowly pulls her from hug and made her sleep on that bench and stood up to walk towards Jeff.

<Yes pia was asleep. She was so tierd from running, then that Soju take over her and Mr's warm embrace was so comforting that made her relax and she fell asleep>

Mr Black is kinda taller then that piece of shit, Mr Black grabs Jeff's collar and spoke but That voice was not honilicious anymore it was so scary.... ~ "You. Better. Leave. Her. Alone! It will be better for you Or else you will suffer alot that nor you will be able to live nor you can die!"