𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!

Day 5 countinue...

P I A ' S P O V

"J-j-Jung Min H-Hwa????

This is only words I am able to speak, but it was more like a wishper after watching that girl who looks similar like my bestie Jung Min Hwa, but I am sure everyone listened it coz the way everyone is staring me like they did saw a ghost

I really don't know what's going on, my brain tells me that no! This girl is not Jung Min Hwa but my heart says yes!! She is really Jung Min Hwa. I got out of my thought when that girl speaks ~

"Umm, yeah?? How do you know my name??"

WHAT? WAIT!? did she didn't recognise ME? seriously?? Like how the fuck?? After fighting with my own thoughts I just answer but shit! I sound so rude ~

"Your name? *scoff* Oh! I just know it!! But I think you don't know me"

Yoena and everyone was shocked due to my this rude ass behaviour 😮‍💨 but I m hurted af! Like how tf she can't recognise me!! We spent our childhood together and still she doesn't recognise me but then Aunt Yoon introduce her to us that she is Aunt Yoon's friend Jung Soo Jin 's daughter.

WAIT! WHAT???? JUNG SOO-JIN??
That name sounds familiar!! And that's when I got that this was the same name of my bestie Jung Min Hwa's mother name and now I m sure IT'S HER!!!!!!!!

B-but, she don't remember me I guess and that's when Aunt Yoon told us to introduce Ourself and Yeona begins

"Annyeongheseo, Min Yeona immida"

They shakes their hands and smiles and Jung Min Hwa also introduce ~ "Ah dae, Annyeongheseo, Jung Min Hwa immida"

I was silent all the time, as I was deeply hurted that she doesn't even remember me but I can't do anything though, we were just kid back then and who will remember a friend like me, yeh yeh my bad, I snapped out of my thoughts when Trésor introduce

"Umm.. Hey , I m Trésor. Nice to meet you, perheps are you from lo-

V didn't let her finish and introduce herself ~

"Hello, I am Victoria but you can call me just V."

And yeh, now it's my turn to introduce myself B-but I m hurted, annoyed and fuming in anger but I have to calm down and yeh 1....2.....3....ohkay! Let's introduce.
But my thoughts interrupted by Min Hwa's question

"And you??"

I sighs and introduce ~
"Hey, I am Pi-

Great, her phone rings and she went to balcony to answer it and I sighs in relief but everyone was staring at me and Ik why so I begins ~

"Yes! It's her guys *sighs*

But I think my dear dumb fellows didn't understand and I cleared it ~
"Yes! It's her only! My bestie Jung Min Hwa B-but she doesn't remember me *sighs*

And that's when their blub lighten up 💡and they gasp due to this shocking information except Trésor, as she was going to ask that Min Hwa is from London to confirm but no no no no.... V didn't let her finish. We hear balcony's door *creak* here she comes after her phone call and look at us like she knows something happened and I spoke ~

"Yeh, so I was telling I am Pi-pizy?"

Great! I shuttered and fuck! I sounds like I am asking my own name but I am nervous as I don't have any fake name in my mind right now. She just looked at me like m I alien..... But Aunt Yoon literally distroyed my plan by calling me "PIA"