𝐌𝐫𝐬 𝐃é 𝐅é𝐥í𝐜é

A/P

They attended all the lectures and after having classes they went to hangout and yeh Arthur was there too..... And they went to Italian restaurant as Arthur suggested that their food is too much delicious.

That time they get to know that Arthur is Italian and how his dad's business is here (France) Pia is getting too much comfortable with Arthur like they had known eachother from many years.....

Food was super tasty and when it's time to pay Pia was going pay that's when she got to know that it's on the house and she asked why so she get to know that it's a gift from the owner of this resturant
"Mrs De Felice"

She can't take this without knowing and that's when a lady in her 50s came with a huge grin on her face.

Ciao! I mean hello

Umm, hello?

I'm Lucia De Felice

Oh my my, hello Mrs De Felice... Pleasure to meet you.

Just call me aunt Lucia or aunty my child,

Umm.... Oh-ohkie, aunt Lucia...

You're as pretty as I heard

Sorry?

You don't kn-

Mom?! What are you doing here??!! I thought you went to London.

Lucia was going to speak that's when Arthur spoke and Pia is sooo shocked that the owner of this resturant is non other then Arthur's mom!!!!!!!!!!

Mio Dio! Yes I did but because of some fuss happened I came back ....

Everything ok?

Yes, arty! Don't worry and leme talk to my fu-

MOM!!

Ah, I meam my son's friend....
Yeh so Pia, thank you so much for helping my Arty!

Oh it's nothing!! Aunt Lucia,

You know he is introvert but this is shocking how comfortable he is with you and your friends *laughs*

MOM! STOP IT!

Pia and Lucia laughs together while Arthur is embarrassed....

Pia, if you ever crave Italian food just come over here or tell Arty so he will bring it....

Aww, thank you so much aunty....sure I'll

Muwah, see- you soon, and come often so we can talk more
*Giggles

Sure I'll come again

And Pia and Arthur went towards table where everyone was waiting and Kewin ask where was she? Everyone was waiting and that's when Pia told that Arthur's mom is owner and how sweet she is....
After talking everyone went home but Kewin, Ray, V, Trésor and Ash had to go back to Uni as Ray forget her project materials and Ash forget her bag and Trésor and V had to submit their projects [This was plan made by V so Arthur and Pia can spend time and both can date as she knows Pia is never going to be in ant relationships and as they do like Arthur too] so Pia had to go alone but V~

Hey Arthur? Why don't you drop her....

Yeh, fine but are you ok with it Pia?

It's fine, I can go alone....