𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞

Next day!

Here Pia is in beautiful white gown! getting ready and done! Make-up artist finished her look and made her wear veil and she do looks pretty! But what makes her more beautiful is her smile which is not present!! And yeh! It's time for wedding so Christopher came to take her.

He is  escorting her to make her way down the aisle

and she saw a tall guy facing his back towards prist, and they reached and Ella aka Pia stood beside groom and prist start~

.....and she saw a tall guy facing his back towards prist, and they reached and Ella aka Pia stood beside groom and prist start~

In the name of God, will you take Ella Williams as your lawfully wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death??

Yes! I do!
Said groom without even looking at Ella(Pia) and listening this a tear roll down her cheeks....

Prist asked bride~

In the name of God, will you take __________ as your lawfully husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death??

Yes! I do!
Says Ella(Pia),more like a wishper.... she was so lost that she didn't heard his name.

Now exchange the rings

And both made eachother wear wedding rings.Pia didn't even looked at him nor he did, both's eyes were on eachother hand

Now you may kiss the bride
Said prist and Groom take a step forward towards her and uplift the veil and their eyes locked and Both are shocked!!!!
Like super shocked!!!

You!?
You?!

Both wishpers together and guest cheered them to kiss!

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

Any guesses?????😗

So How's the Chap😏🤌🏻Short chap ik🥲 but I hope you guys enjoyed this chap🤭🤭....
And don't forget to COMMENT & VOTE⭐

Thank you ~ 🌷

Stay tuned😈
Let's meet in next chap🦄 ~

Stay precious as you are to me lil flowers🌸, take care of yourself

Love love🫶🏻
xoxo💋

- Yours Author😚🫰🏻-
delusional_af_xoxo