1

Marking the numbers on the calendar, it was the first of April. It was a significant event for everyone, especially for Amy, who was born on a day of laughter and jokes, and today she rented a holiday train to celebrate with her friends. The hedgehog was already at the train station 10 minutes before the meeting, looking at a beautiful golden ticket in her hands. She couldn't wait for her friends, and you could tell by her legs, which were dangling back and forth under the bench. Although this is not the first year when she celebrates her birthday with her friends, she decided to diversify the tradition by renting a holiday train for everyone.

Another 20 minutes passed, and gradually, Amy's friends approached the train station, and the hedgehog called those so that they would not get lost. The first people the girl met were Chaotix, in the person of Vector and Espio, who immediately began to congratulate Amy. The second in a row were Rouge and Blaze, whom she hadn't seen for a long time, and as soon as they came up, they immediately climbed into their arms. The third came a group of heroes - Knuckles, Tails and Sonic. Amy immediately climbed on the hedgehog's neck. The others were talking among themselves, not even noticing the out-of-breath Shadow in an apron and hat.

After a while, a colorful train arrived on the rails, and soon, the doors opened, everyone began to cram into the transport.

- Wow, this train is incredible! What fascinating tech - the little fox squeaked, admiring the carriage.

- You're right, Tails. I can get used to staying on a train like this! - Vector follows the fox.

- What did you all expect!? You know I always go all out for my birthday party! - Amy joined the conversation, focusing on herself.

- This train's as elegant as you are, Amy. Can't promise I won't take anything trouble - Rouge approached Amy.

(I'm tired of rewriting phrases from the game, so I'll improvise, and also note that the player here will be called Barry, as it is written in some sources)

- Calm down, Rouge. I can be sure that you stole something from the store. - Knuckles went ahead, and the bat shuddered. She was found out.

- Come on, Knuckie! This is an ordinary tiny pen! Who's going to worry about a pen? - Rouge tried to justify herself while the newcomer was watching them, as if saying with her look, "where did I get to?..."

- Hey, buddy! - Sonic approached the kid - do you have a couple of chilli dogs on the menu? - the boy heard this, and answered with an affirmative nod, because he was a little worried next to the star.

- Sonic! You sing when I assign roles in the game! - Amy squealed.

- Since that's the case, then I'll put up with it, party girl. - At this point, everyone dispersed.

The novice and the conductor went to collect tickets. Everyone in the car went somewhere.

While everyone in the hall was talking to each other or resting on the sidelines, the hedgehog was chatting with his friends, Tails and Knuckles. Knuckles was pushing some story related to Eggman, Tails was just listening, but Sonic was looking the other way from his friends. He was trying to look for one gloomy hedgehog that had disappeared somewhere in the crowd, and the blue hedgehog was sure that this was so. Soon, he finds black hedgehog and strives for him.

- Hey, Shadow! Did you come to Amy's birthday party too? - said the blue hedgehog.

- What do you care? I just accepted the invitation, out of politeness - Shadow turned away from Sonic, looking out the window at the train station, they haven't had time to leave yet.

"So you just came because you had to?" And why are you wearing a barista uniform? - the hedgehog asked questions, which made the black-and-scarlet hedgehog a little bit, because Shadow had to run straight from his work to the train station, even forgetting about the gift, and plans to make it already on the train, but he wasn't going to tell Sonic that.