7

Having opened a new door, the conductor's car opened in front of the guys. The light immediately burned into eyes, even stronger than in the library. Almost the entire car was in marine colors, there was also a huge screen above the control panel, as well as pipes that passed through iron blinds. There was no one in the car, not even the conductor, and it seemed strange to the guys... Who's driving the train then?

- I wasn't in the conductor's car... But where is the conductor himself? - Barry spoke first, looking at the details in the carriage.

- I think he left us to play, and the train goes on autopilot! There's an autopilot on all trains, isn't there, Tails? - Amy turned to fox, who had come to the control panel.

- Most likely, there is an autopilot here, it's a train with metal arms! I think that this thing is clearly not superfluous here... - Tails wagged his tails a little on the face of the employee, who then sneezed, from which the fox twitched.

Shadow went to the windowsill next to the fallen mug, checked the windowsill itself and sat down. Now it seemed to him more that something was wrong here, but he did not understand the reason for the alarm. Accidentally turning his head to the mug, he noticed the inscription, then took it and walked through the text: "A cup of joy in your hand, wife by in your side, paradise". The black hedgehog wrinkled his face a little, putting the mug in the same position, involuntarily flinching from such "calf tenderness". Amy noticed this and went to the mug, and then also read the inscription.

- Wow, the conductor really loves his wife! - Rose's smile slightly distracted Shadow from wrinkles, but then the gloomy hedgehog accidentally soaked his glove in the spilled liquid from the mug and with one word "Damn!" He described all his emotions, from which Amy recoiled from the hedgehog. Barry and Tails glanced briefly at the hedgehogs, and then examined the carriage again. However, passing by the chair, the quokka (like Barry is this animal...) I looked under the chair and noticed the gleam of a sharp needle in the light. Barry picked it up, noticing that it wasn't a needle, but a throwing dart.

- I think someone really wanted to play darts... - The employee examined the dart, then showed it to the curious Tails, and the hedgehogs also approached them.

- It's not just a dart... This dart is for throwing as a weapon. - Shadow snatched out the needle, looking closely at the sharpened, noticing that it had been used.

- Did someone bring a weapon on the train? - Tails held the black hedgehog's hand a little to look at the dart that the black and scarlet hedgehog was wiping with his wet glove, and then gave it to the fox, putting his glove on the windowsill.

- But the train scans visitors for weapons, where did it come from? - Quokka fingered his gloves, a little worried.

- Barry, take the dart to yourself! - Tails gave the guy a dart, after which Amy, who was silent for almost the entire dialogue, simply wrote down the evidence in a notebook.

- I think we already have all the evidence. Amy, call everyone! - The fox nodded to the girl, after which she went to the small microphone.

- Hello everyone! The birthday girl is talking to you! We call everyone to the conductor's car! - A cheerful voice rang out over all the speakers in the cars, and the rest of the passengers on the train began crowding in the door.

***

All the guests were here, waiting for a word from the pink hedgehog, Tails looked at all the guys, but Barry noticed that one of the girl's friends was not there - Sonic. Amy noticed it too, and looked around a little, not noticing the familiar hat.

- Uh, Vector? Can you pick up Sonic? Just hurry up, we need to do an investigation! - the crocodile nodded, but Shadow appeared next to him, who wanted to go with Vector. As if something told him to do it, and they went through the cars.