5

The whole group went to a new room, although it was already familiar to Shadow. And that place was a casino.

It was a real game room, where there were several slot machines, and there was also something like a bar, since there was a bartender's table and drinks behind glass. But most of the room was occupied by two large tables with chips and playing cards. However, two familiar figures appeared on the horizon of the room - Blaze and Rouge, which are quite consistent with the style of the room. Rouge, who first noticed the approaching creatures, immediately ran up to them. She looked worried.

- Oh! Guys, why did you come to us? - The bat was behaving as usual, except that for some reason Tails was looking at her with a serious look.

- Rouge... Be honest! Everyone told me that you were walking around on the train and behaved extremely strangely! Why is that? - Tails said it so seriously that everyone was surprised, even Shadow.

- Um... what? - Rouge gave her word, but she was extremely worried.

- Yes, Tails is right, the guys often talked about how you walked on the train, why? - Barry agreed with Fox, and Amy nodded one last time. Blaze sighed, but then spoke as she stepped out from behind the vending machine.

- I think you should tell them. We're going to need their help. - The cat looked at Rouge, who reluctantly agreed with her.

- Blaze?... -  Tails was surprised. What should they have been told about?

- Okay! I walked on the train because according to rumors, there is a precious treasure in it! - The bat immediately gave out all the cards, and the guys thoughtfully digested the girl's words. - And since I am half a businessman, half a treasure hunter, I needed to find him.

- Yes, tell them already, Rouge... - Blaze was already tired of extra words from her friend, so she said her thoughts.

- OK... This is Faberge' Chao Egg. - Rouge said in a mysterious voice, as if remembering the rumors.

- It sounds majestic... - The fox, after thinking a little, gave out the following - But you agreed to Amy's invitation just for this treasure?...

- Women can have several goals, and don't worry, I gave her my gift, so it doesn't count. - The bat looked away at Blaze, who nodded in agreement.

- She also decided to drag me into it, and while she was looking for the egg, I just sat here. - Shadow nodded to himself, confirming the cat's words. - and I also found out that the egg was on the train, in a closed safe behind this elevator - she pointed with her finger at the doors without handles, which were fenced with red tape, and next to it sat Chao in glasses, whom the black and scarlet hedgehog had seen earlier. The others were a little surprised.

- And what did you find, Rouge? - Tails moved away from surprise, asking a question to the girl.

- Look! - She held out a blue drawing, which depicted the structure of the train with a white marker, and also a six-digit code was written in black. - here! I found these drawings in the library car, and I was lucky!

- Drawings?... Rouge, let me see! - the fox tried to grab the blue piece of paper, but the bat pulled her hand away, waving the sheet in front of Tails.

- Oh-Oh-Oh! Keep your hands to yourself, honey.

- That's the catch. And in this you will help us. - Blaze took the paper from Rouge, to which she snorted with displeasure, but the cat did not pay attention. Amy, Barry and Shadow were just watching this circus.

- What's the problem? - a pink hedgehog approached the guys, who was tired of watching them, because she was wondering how to get this egg.

- Behind us now is the elevator, which is guarded by Chao, and behind it is Faberge' Chao Egg. But we can't get through the guard. And we need a plan to get a card from the elevator - Rouge was a little worried when she said these words.