6

The whole group returned to the casino and scattered. Amy was chatting enthusiastically with Blaze, who in turn was listening to Amy and... Blushing? Tails and Barry approached Rouge, with whom they were talking about something important, but for Shadow, it was just a noise in his head and he just didn't listen to most of the conversations. He was just sitting at the table, still looking at the Eggman logo on the chip. The hedgehog thought about many things. About what would have happened if Eggman had not released him from the flask, he would have remained lying there? Wouldn't remember everything? Haven't met Sonic, his friends? Wouldn't save the planet?... The black hedgehog had enough questions. After all, almost everything he has experienced since the second awakening was with Sonic. The blue hedgehog could understand him, and no matter how - gestures, facial expressions, looks or words, Sonic understood him as if they were created for each other. And he liked it. And he himself could also easily understand the blue hedgehog when he is angry, although this is practically not visible. Then only actions could help, especially if they were from a black hedgehog. Shadow blushed, remembering the moments when he clearly saw Sonic's face in those moments when the green-eyed hedgehog was grateful to him. His face was always in a smile, his eyes radiated positive emotions that the gloomy hedgehog never understood, but seeing them on the hero's face, he immediately became infected with a smile, and smiled slightly himself. A blush appeared on the black hedgehog.

- Hey, darling~ - Rouge imperceptibly approached the hedgehog, hugging him by his strong shoulders, looking at Shadow's face - you're kind of quiet, are there a lot of thoughts on your mind?

- As if you care... - Shadow took the bat's hands with one hand, but did nothing, only shrank, feeling the warmth of her hands on his light and cold cheeks.

- I'm really interested, look how you blushed! - The girl poked the guy in the cheek, to which he grimaced and removed her finger.

- None of your business. - Rouge just frowned, and now she looked more serious, and Shadow tensed.

- You can tell me everything if something bothers you... I'm your teammate, after all~ - Rouge whispered these words in the ear of the hedgehog, and Shadow jerked his head to the side, asking for peace.

- ...Are you thinking about love? - the bat played a little with the small white fur on the hedgehog's chest, which caused the guy to growl softly, wanting to get rid of the annoying girl faster. - Even your cheeks show that you are thinking about it. Tell me, what is this lucky girl? - at this statement, Shadow no longer stood on ceremony with the girl, pushing her away with his elbow. After all, he doesn't like it when people stick to him for something else.

- Okay, when there's time, you can tell me. I'll wait. But understand that you can't be a lone wolf forever... - rubbing her hands a little, Rouge looked at Shadow with a sad look, and then went to the other people present. The black and scarlet hedgehog could only shake his head.

- Hey, Tails, we've got to go! - Amy called the fox cub, who was looking at the employee sitting next to the trash, drooping.

- Exactly! Barry, we have to move on! Get up! - the guys approached the pink hedgehog, who was already saying goodbye to two girls and was about to unlock the door, but remembered about the black hedgehog, who was drilling the wall with his gaze. Amy got close to the guy, and then shook him several times by the shoulder so that he would pay attention to her, which happened.

- Shadow, it's time for us to get into your car! Let's go! - Rose went to the others, and the hedgehog followed her, looking at the other creatures. Soon, everyone exited the casino, leaving the girls behind, passing into a new car.

***

The atmosphere in the living room car was peculiar and more like a mini-theater. Although, apart from a small scene with three Chao on instruments, there were a few other things in the room. The first thing that caught Tails's eye was the computer, next to which there was a printer. On the opposite side from the computer there was a cabinet that merged with the interior, so they did not immediately pay attention to it, and also on the free walls there were boards with sheets on which there were barely visible photos, mostly nature photos, and the window in the car was quite huge, as well as red, as if royal, curtains. In general, the car is beautiful. The guys dispersed, but Amy approached Shadow, preparing to ask him questions, but shut up when she realized that there was nothing more to ask him, and looked back at Chao, forgetting what she wanted to say to the black hedgehog. The hedgehog himself just walked up to the window, sitting down on the sofa in the corner and looking at the views from the window. "Amy doesn't have any more questions because she found out the answers a long time ago, but shouldn't Rose have asked me more questions?" Shadow thought to himself. However, the sound of the cabinet opening and the subsequent sneezing and coughing brought him out of his thoughts. Clearly no one had cleaned the closet... So Tails and Barry got into the closet. A few seconds later, the guys got out again, but no one noticed it.