9

- A... Conductor?? - Tails looked back at the elderly man, he looked pretty bad, considering that he was tied up by robo-hands for several minutes, maybe hours. The conductor tried to speak, but his mouth was closed.

- I'll release him! - When Sonic tried to make a spin, one of the metal hands blocked the way.

- DON'T TOUCH HIM! - A robotic voice came from the speakers, which pushed Sonic a decent distance from the man in captivity.

- Does the train speak? - Amy approached the hand, holding the hammer ready.

- OF COURSE I CAN TALK. YOU FOOLS DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE CATCH WHILE PLAYING YOUR GAME.

- So we were right? What are you planning?! - The fox came up to Amy and the hand, covering Sonic with himself.

- I'LL TAKE YOU TO EGGMAN BASE. THERE YOU WILL ROT. - The hand was looking at the creatures with its red eye, the intentions were pretty clear.

- Eggman? - Sonic approached the fox and the hedgehog, looking at the "train".

- I'LL STOP YOUR BORING PARTY WHEN I GET YOU TO EGGMAN.

- Boring?!! - Rose frowned, crossing her arms over her chest. Shadow approached Sonic from behind, preparing to attack just in case.

- CONDUCTOR AND I WILL RIDE THE RAILS TOGETHER, AS WE WANTED! - Robo-hand flew around the hedgehogs and the fox, they were all alert.

- What are you- - Miles didn't even have time to utter a phrase, as he was stopped by a train.

- THAT'S ENOUGH!

A moment later, the train began to gain more speed, which caused some to grab the floor, almost falling.

- The train is picking up speed... everyone, grab something! - Blaze shouted to everyone, gently grabbing Amy's hand and holding on to the window sill in the car, and pink hedgehog tightened her grip on the cat's hand. Shadow and the others held on to what they could, even Vector was able to grab onto the ceiling. However, Sonic immediately ran up to the controls, anxiously searching for the right buttons, but none of them looked like a brake.

- Which button disables the train?? - A hand flew up to Sonic, hitting him in the head, from which the hedgehog flew off with the chair to the floor and almost immediately tried to get up, but the robo-hand grabbed him by the neck.

- Sonic! - Tails wanted to help the hedgehog, but he was losing his balance, because the train did not stop an inch.

- STAY WHERE YOU ARE UNTIL WE ARRIVE. GOOD LUCK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - After that, the train immediately accelerated to an unimaginable speed. Almost everyone lost their balance. Screams were heard in the conductor's car, and then blows against the wall and floor. Everyone is knocked out.

☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

POV ???:

Ah... Damn... My head hurts, but when I opened my eyes, I felt uneasy. Nothing. There was absolute darkness everywhere. I feel some pain in my head and in some parts of my body, as if I was thrown against a wall... I tried to get up, and I managed to do it. I just stood there, trying to let my eyes adjust in the dark. And I was able to see everything. It was the same carriage I was originally sitting in. Not bad, but I have to think about where everyone else is, because I'm the only one here.

- HEY! - I started when I heard someone scream. The screams continued, and I immediately ran up to their source.

- Who's there?! - I shouted when heard their relieved sighs.

- Oh, my God, Shadow! I'm glad you're here now! - It was Amy's voice, and I also managed to hear Tails breathing next to her. They were locked in the carriage next door. I immediately tried to break through the iron door, but the train turned on the alarm, it was not clear to me why it made a noise, because there was only a small dent on the door. Perhaps someone has already broken down the doors in another place. The car blinked red and I managed to make it out. The doors and windows were closed with metal blinds, and I also barely managed to see the little chao who huddled in the corner of the mini-stage. I ran up to them, taking them with me and holding them tighter in my hands. It's better to pick them up than regret them later if something dangerous happens. When I reached the door to the casino, a bright light suddenly lit up, which made me close my eyes, covering the little creatures with my back.