🤔 Hmm....

So I know I don't update like I used to/should and that's because my laptop broke.... Ish... The screen went out of my 'brand new' laptop. Come to find out it wasn't really new, but refurbished and I wasn't told as such so I used and, I guess, re-broke my laptop?

Anywho.

I've very recently got my hands on a, truly brand new, laptop, but I've also found myself in a dilemma.. I know there are a few people out there that like my books and I'm sorry to spring this up on you, but I don't.

When I wrote these I was still in my early years of high school. Now that I've graduated, I have what I guess one might call ocd with my speeching/writing stuffs. So it messes with me when I read these books and it really doesn't matter if they're published or not. I think they all suck.

So I'm thinking about rewriting them ALL.

Which is only one of the two reasons I'm writing this.

The second reason is because I'm deeply in love with writing 'other' books. So I decided to make an account that I use specifically for lgbt books.

Though these books are strictly about gays, there are several genres. On that account I write anything from fantasy bxb+ some, to random bxb+ some. Many of the books are polyamorous and I do have some that will be and are considered incest. What I mean is men that get or even crush on their brother/brothers or stepbrother/stepbrothers. To add a bit of sugar to those spices I also have a lot of m-preg books and I suppose alien (?) books on there.... So heads up.

I don't honestly care what people think about this. It's 2023 and everyone had always had, do have, and they forever will have their own opinions. Besides nothing as it used to be and I just so happen to be pro-gay and you do you so I wanna add some spices to the mix.

Which means that if you don't like it?

Obviously don't read it.

Each one of these books will be mature. 18++ Which means sexual content, trigger-ish happenings such as cutting, mebe drugs, rape, abandonment, death/loss, and I will have twisty turns just to mess with your hearts and minds.... Sorry I can't help myself, but at least you've been warned this time! 😁

I got tired of only writing straight books and crappy half assed gay books. So I started this account in hopes of giving people a larger verity of things to go for. Right now I don't have any lesbian, bi, or transgender books, I haven't really figured out how to write those yet... I will figure it out though because I want to be fair to each and every single one of you, I just hope that once I have some written out and I actually start to publish them, whoever reads them will give me some pointers or comments/messages to help me make them better/make my next book better.

My other account is called ButterBucket741 for whoever wants to give it a shot.

ALL LGBT PROFILE 18++

Anywho, that's all I had to say(/ask about?). Sorry to get hopes up if I did, but I'm curious and need thoughts. I love you all and hope everyone's doing okay with how the weather's been the past few days.

P.S. I don't have anything published on my second account yet, but I do have SEVERAL books ready to be read. I'm simply trying to go over and edit everything.... Again.

Everything will be based on MY thoughts and I'd like it if people spoke to me if they/you want to make a remake from what I've written. I WILL NOT share my species though sorry loves those are all mine.

-Love MewMew 🐇-