six

A low groan fills the room as an alarm tone begins to play from Isaacs phone filling the silence of the air with the screaming that a goat makes making me lift a brow. I shift my eyes away from the clothes in my closet to watch as Issac slowly leans up only to stare at his phone as if wondering what it is. Just as he begins to lift it up and turn the alarm off Jake rolls around on my bed slowly pulling himself away from the blankets with a wild look to his red hair. "Good morning ladies." I chuckle at the horror filled look that fills Jakes face as he takes in my wet hair as it dangles in my eyes, and dark blue nearly black jeans hanging low enough on my hips that my V line shows along with the waistline of my deep blue boxers.

"How the hell are you up so early?" A yawn rips at his words as I shrug on my deep red shirt pulling my leather jacket on over it as I grab a pair of socks and my gray converse out of my closet.

"I had a hard time falling asleep." He gives me a look of pity before he quickly shoves it away. "I also went out while you were both asleep and got you some coffee and donuts." The moment the words leave me I am wrapped in a pair of long strong arms and a pair of soft lips are slapping against my left cheek over and over again.

"Oh I knew you loved me!" Issac squeezes me even tighter as he rocks us from side to side making Jake sigh as he pulls him off of me before he walks to the box on my desk. I watch as he grabs one of the donuts only to shove it between his teeth as he begins his hunt for one of my shirts tossing one back to Issac before he takes another for himself. I remain silent as they change their clothes into some of my own, but when the clothes are tossed into the basket at the end of my bed and the box of donuts is resting in Issacs hand while the coffees are lifted into Jakes, we leave.

"I am going to take a wild guess and say she never came back last night." Issacs eyes lift to my own and I frown but remain silent as we walk outside following the walkway to our class.

"I would say maybe she has a boyfriend or found her mate but how could that even be possible if she never shows her face, has no scent, and has a large beast that follows her growling and attacking anyone that gets to close to her?" Jake stares at the building in front of us as he speaks taking a large sip of his coffee with every few words and Issac shrugs.

"No idea, maybe something happened to make her like she is. She could be hiding her face because she fears that her mate will think she is ugly." He pauses shoving food into his mouth to frown and think over his own words and I feel my own face fall into a frown. I am not sure why but just talking about this angers me, I feel a pull towards her that makes me feel as if I need her, and I have a feeling that nothing in this world could ever make her look ugly.

"Who knows?" Jake sighs as he tosses his empty cups into the trash and Issac sighs as he does the same thing to the empty box the donuts had once been in. "I wonder if he is going to tell us what exactly he had planned out for us yesterday." I nod at Jakes words but I am more anxious to see her. To be away from her for even a slight moment makes the beast within me grow tense, but I do not have to wait long before I see her.

The moment I step into the classroom my eyes move to her as if drawn there by some invisible force. Even though her face shows nothing but shadows, her body tells us how beautiful she is. She wears the same type of black skinny jeans that she wears nearly everyday. Her feet are covered in a pair of deep gray converse that match my own, she has on a leather jacket that she keeps zipped to hide the shirt beneath, her small hands are covered in a pair of leather fingerless gloves, her wrists are full of thick leather bracelets, and her leather hood is so high on her face that I cannot see anything behind the shadows it makes, even her hair is hidden within her jacket. But none of it is able to hide just how perfect her body is. Her long legs hold her at a perfect six foot three, her thighs are not to thick but they are not thin either, even past her jacket I can tell that she is thin, lean with perfect muscles on her body as if she works out a lot or maybe even swims. Her hands may look as if they are delicate but from the look of her she would be able to break bones with even the most gentle of grasps, and she has the perfect bubble butt that sways in the most agonizingly perfect way.