Thirteen

Cyrils POV

I have not seen Lily since she had left on Saturday. After she left Jamie began to yell at me about just how stupid I was to even speak of her past. He had threatened to kill me even as he demanded that we help him bring all of the new furniture upstairs and put it exactly how it had been drawn in her book and as soon as we had finished he left without a word as if he couldn't even stand to be near any of us any longer. His actions had upset Issac to the point that he began yelling at me, but once it began to grow dark and he had not heard anything from his little mate he began to grow worried. It was the same worry I felt for Lily, but I had deserved to worry over her, after all it was my fault that she had even left. It was around five in the morning when Jamie had finally came back only to completely ignore each of us as he went to his room, slammed the door, and began crying not stopping once even as the sun came up.

Sunday afternoon is when the others came back from their hunt, and to say that all of them were amazed by the new look would be an understatement. They could not stop gasping at the beautiful designs in each of the rooms, and the smiles on their faces never left the whole time they walked from one room to the next and I cannot blame them. The room to change the least was the Scream room, since the walls were already painted black she had only gone over it adding a deep blood red that she had used to draw odd shapes with making the room pop. The stages had been removed only for newer stages to take their places, the bar had been restocked and painted a deep shade of red, and Issac had cut open the walls to push all of the speakers inside adding new smaller ones all along the top of the walls to make the room more spacious, and along each of the walls are not only black lights but also a few strobe lights.

The Jazz room no longer has yellow and blue waves on the orange walls but oddly painted figures that would fit perfectly in any jazz store. In place of the worn floors there is now redwood floors that had been polished to shine even in a dim light. The barstools are now a matching redwood as the floor with black cushions, and the bar itself was painted in a light shade of gray.

The room that they had named Grind still has a more ghetto feel to it. The walls are as graffitied as they come with the name of all of the workers only now there are markers on the walls that allow for others to write their names. The floors are no longer black with golden flecks but made to look like the top of a chess board with black and golden colored tiles. The stages that had once been black with golden poles are now silver with new golden poles, but at the bottom there is a space full of what looks to be diamonds and behind them are lights that changes from one color to the next when turned on. The bar had been painted gold with a black counter, in front of it there are black stools with silver and golden cushions, and on the walls are a few black lights.

The Boss room is no longer painted the reddish brown that it had been when I first came here, instead it now has a brick wall effect to it with a drawing of each dancer that she had painted to look exactly like them. Even as they all pose around the walls they look real. There are smaller black stages around the room with deep brown leather chairs sitting around them, but in the back there is a large stage for more that can fit over nine people on it and all around the stage are large drawings of some of the dancers that kick their long legs out to flash their heels. The bar had been replaced by bricks with a soft red counter, the stools are all black with light tan cushions, and the floor had been replaced with new redwood flooring that shines just as brightly as it does in the Jazz room.

The last room, The Mermaid, had been my personal favorite. The white floors were all ripped out only for them all to be replaced by obsidian black tiles, but unlike the other rooms each tile had been set lower than the rest and on top of it is where over half of the long bulbs had gone that Lily bought the night she had begun speaking to us. Now instead of a plain white room the floors had been made of tiles, soft lights, and glass that she made sure was strong enough to remain intact even as a barstool was bashed against it. So when it is time to dance the lights will flicker as the music plays to match the beat just as she had wanted it to. The walls are now a deep shade of gray with silver drawings of many types of underwater plants, and in place of the white silk ribbons is black ribbons that dangle all around the middle of the room where a large pure white grand piano rests just screaming to be played. All around the room rests soft white chairs, black couches outline the walls, and tall black tables line the floor with large black stools resting in front of them.