Prologue

The truth of being a hero is a harsh one. No, denying that but the truth of the Heroes spirit is even harsher. The saying that a Hero's job is never done is truer than people think. No one ever wondered why there was such a gap between each of the Hylian champions throughout the eras. But those who lived beyond Hyrule's world knew, when the hero dies another one takes their place but they never live to be any older than a handful of years till they are assassinated.

The Yiga weren't the only group to break away from the Sheika that fateful day. Another group with a much crueler purpose was created that day. The Jirga this group believed that the bearer of the heroes' spirit should only be a Hylian and no other race. And they left Hyrule to perform their duties killing thousands upon thousands of children only resting while a Hylian held the title of hero. This caused several worlds, races, and even religions to be destroyed or worse in their efforts to destroy all non-hylian bearers of the Hero's spirit.

But now comes the tale of Link Christine "Chris" Littlecreek. This Link came from the Marvel/Dc universe. Now the problem is she's not a Hylian she's a female Lakota human from Earth, not Hyrule. Upon her birth, the powers of the Ancient One and Doctor Fate hid her from the Jirga. But that didn't stop them from learning about her existence or their attempt to murder her. But they failed to do so.

That just encouraged this Link to become one of the best heroes of her era up there with Spider-man and Batman. She was intelligent and strong enough to go toe to toe with some of the smartest and most difficult villains from both sides of the heroing business. She'd been to outer space more times than she cared to count and to alternate versions of the universe she lived in. Taking on individuals like Thanos, Darkseid, Galactus, Mephisto and more was a normal day for her.

Her training consisted of many things from her teachers over the years. The monks of Kun Lun, The Amazons of Themiscrya, The martial arts masters of Tu Lao, The Doramilaje of Wakanda, The Inhumans of Atalan, the Atlantians of Atlantis, Black Widow, Bucky Barnes, Clint Barton, Queen Freya of Vanaheim, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Professor Xavier, Batman, Hal Jordan, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Doctor Fate, Doctor Strange, and The Wizard of the Rock of Eternity. Nothing was spared to prepare her for the duties she'd face as the current bearer of the Hero's spirit. Including teaching her about her predecessors that came before. First, Sky, Four, Time, Legend, Hyrule, Wind, Spirit, Twilight, Warriors, Calamity, and Wild.

Link while out in the field went by the alias of Strider by her fellow heroes on Earth and across the multiverse. Her arsenal consisted of a mix of weapons from her teachers over the years even some she invented herself because she never retrieved Fi the Master Sword in her thirteen years as a hero.

Bo staff (magical and normal)

Swords (magical, scientific, and regular)

Bow (A Clint Barton special of 350 lbs)

Specialized trick arrows

widow stingers

batarangs (more kinds than she could count)

repulsor gauntlet (Tony's 14th birthday gift to her)

two handguns

a grappling hook capable of holding up to 500 lbs

several various grenades (smoke, explosive, acidic, cryogenic, etc)

a small drone

web slingers

and a special phone she made to act like a more refined version of her predecessor Wild's Shieka slate to carry things such as medicine, food, rope, repair/building supplies, money, clothes (Male and female in various sizes), cooking gear, two tents, sleeping material, her weapons, her magical tools, and several books. She wasn't going to be caught with her pants down if her teammates could help it.

She even had powers to deal with. Think Captain Marvel or Carol Danvers powers but more refined allowing her to control energy fields, control the weather, heal other people and herself, manipulate the elements, and it allowed her to create organic and inorganic matter.   

So when a black Einstein Rossen bridge suddenly appeared she didn't think it would lead to the predicament she'd find herself in.